Whoops, Biden lied

485748_3746748915447_1371011220_n.jpg

So Catholic health care institutions are now religious intitutions.

Sorry no lie.

Looks like the Catholic Church is in disagreement with his words. Ryan tried to say this before he was rudely cut off, for the eleventyith time.

USCCB responds to Biden

I am willing to give Biden the benefit of the doubt here, I don't think he lied, I think he is dumber than and Vice President in history, and possibly affected by senile dementia. After all, he thinks he slept with multiple presidents.

Looks like the Catholic Church is in disagreement with his words. Ryan tried to say this before he was rudely cut off, for the eleventyith time.

USCCB responds to Biden

I am willing to give Biden the benefit of the doubt here, I don't think he lied, I think he is dumber than and Vice President in history, and possibly affected by senile dementia. After all, he thinks he slept with multiple presidents.

He claims to be a Catholic.... and he believes that life begins at birth. Sorry, that's an epic fail for any Catholic. He's not a Catholic.

USCCB responds to Biden

He claims to be a Catholic.... and he believes that life begins at birth. Sorry, that's an epic fail for any Catholic. He's not a Catholic.

Like Old Nancy?? She's Catholic, too ya know. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

USCCB responds to Biden

Biden was on something. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.

And he was a big spokesman for getting saddam and voted yes for iraq war.

He lied and acted rude and it turned off women and independents.

Forum List

Back