Whoopi Goldberg Stands Up For Mel

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
I like certain charactreristics in people, and loyalty is one of them. These are not great days to be out there as a friend of Mel Gibson's, but Whoopi said she was, on live tv, and went on to say she doesn't think Mel is a racist. (Maybe he's not; maybe he says such things for the shock value. But I digress.....)

Ever had a friend fuck up publically and then stood by him or her? I have. T'aint easy; sometimes you get more shit than the fucker-upper. But it is still the right thing to do IMO.

You go, Whoopi.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ijAAolpizY]YouTube - Whoopi Goldberg Defends Mel Gibson's Racist Rant - FUTURISTIC BLOGGER[/ame]

I like certain charactreristics in people, and loyalty is one of them. These are not great days to be out there as a friend of Mel Gibson's, but Whoopi said she was, on live tv, and went on to say she doesn't think Mel is a racist. (Maybe he's not; maybe he says such things for the shock value. But I digress.....)

Ever had a friend fuck up publically and then stood by him or her? I have. T'aint easy; sometimes you get more shit than the fucker-upper. But it is still the right thing to do IMO.

You go, Whoopi.

YouTube - Whoopi Goldberg Defends Mel Gibson's Racist Rant - FUTURISTIC BLOGGER

Whoopi is a racist too. No shock that she would stand up for her brother in arms.

• Banned
I'm very very fond of her, Mini. Can you back up that claim with a link? I've followed her career fairly closely, and I have never seen any hint of it.

P.S. See what I mean about the stander-upper getting more shit than the fucker-upper?

I'm very very fond of her, Mini. Can you back up that claim with a link? I've followed her career fairly closely, and I have never seen any hint of it.

P.S. See what I mean about the stander-upper getting more shit than the fucker-upper?

She's had a long history of "hinting" at racism, but her comments regarding Michael Vick proved it to me.

Also, her comments about "vote for Obama because he is black" didn't strike me as responsible.

And if disagreeing with you means I am giving you shit, you've got a long, smelly life ahead of you.

To me, it only means we disagree.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'm not sure I agree with her, Mini. The only dog fighting I have ever seen go on took place up north. But I am not getting your drift....so she's not outraged by it? How's that make her a racist?

Last edited:
I heard the first half of the recording this morning. The man is clearly sick and needs help.

• Banned
Listen to what Whoopi has said, Article 15. She doesn't completely excuse Mel's conduct. She merely says she doesn't think he's a racist.

Whatever your opinion of Mel might be, the thread is about Whoopi. I'd hope my friends would stand by me too, if I were the fucker-upper.

Listen to what Whoopi has said, Article 15. She doesn't completely excuse Mel's conduct. She merely says she doesn't think he's a racist.

Whatever your opinion of Mel might be, the thread is about Whoopi. I'd hope my friends would stand by me too, if I were the fucker-upper.

I am not a Whoopi fan, but did listen to it all, and I agree, she definitely did not excuse his behavior, but said she has had him in her home, around her kids, and she knows he is not a racist.

I don't have a problem with Mel, Whoopi, or anyone here.

I truly think that a man that gets to that state of mind is sick and needs help. I mean, the dude was hyperventilating and in an uncontrollable rage.

Again, Article 15, the thread isn't about Mel. It's about Whoopi, as far as I know the only celebrity to stand up for him. She has demonstrated loyalty to a friend, and I find that praise-worthy.

I agree that he has major anger issues. Kind of scary. He DOES need help. I don't know if he is a racist or not, but his words were.

As for Whoopie, I don't fault her for standing up for him. She was not excusing him.

(1) He is now caught on tape saying his girlfriend deserved the punch he gave her that clipped her tooth. BEATING A WOMAN MAKES YOU A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!
(2) Saying that she would get raped by a gang of *******!!! Maybe he was saying the in jest and is not racist, but hoping his girlfriend would get raped is HORRENDOUS. I have gotten into some heated fights with my wife, but I never wished harm onto her.
(3) Then the Jews are the Cause of all the Wars in the world comment during his DUI. Being raised by a Holocaust denier, who Mel defends with honor.

I think he is a shithole racist human being. Yes I know he will cry all the way to the bank. He can give a shit what anyone thinks, since he can wipe his eyes with diamond studded wipes!

Last edited:
Again, Article 15, the thread isn't about Mel. It's about Whoopi, as far as I know the only celebrity to stand up for him. She has demonstrated loyalty to a friend, and I find that praise-worthy.

Yeah, I gathered that you felt that way already ...

You go, Whoopi.

YouTube - Whoopi Goldberg Defends Mel Gibson's Racist Rant - FUTURISTIC BLOGGER

Whoopi is a racist too. No shock that she would stand up for her brother in arms.

I would like to know what makes you say that Whoopi Goldberg is a racist.

If it weren't difficult to defend Mel, I wouldn't be praising Whoopi for doing so. Once again, I only wrote this to point out I find her loyalty where there is nothing but shit to be had for it to be admirable.

Believe me, I ain't trying to minimize what Mel has (apparently) done....and neither has Whoopi, if you listen to her comments.

Forum List

Back