Whooops!

No, I'm not. del the douche, having already been humiliated by his assumptions about that, seems to think that his only chance of pretending to save face is by continuing to act the fool. I guess a douche will be a douche...

You don't understand. del the douche spent months - and sent me HUNDREDS of the nastiest, most sincere and vile racist PMs - expressing his racism and lack of any human character, all based on a stupid assumption that earned him the world's biggest pile of egg on his weak, pathetic face. It was his own racism and infantile 'aren't I just the cutest thing?' idiotic attitude that allowed me to lead him around by the nose for many weeks before utterly humiliating him and several jokers who were following him around like insecure little teenagers desperate for a 'group' in which to belong.

He still hasn't gotten over it all.

Last edited:
You don't understand. del the douche spent months - and sent me HUNDREDS of the nastiest, most sincere and vile racist PMs - expressing his racism and lack of any human character, all based on a stupid assumption that earned him the world's biggest pile of egg on his weak, pathetic face. It was his own racism and infantile 'aren't I just the cutest thing?' idiotic attitude that allowed me to lead him around by the nose for many weeks before utterly humiliating him and several jokers who were following him around like insecure little teenagers desperate for a 'group' in which to belong.

He still hasn't gotten over it all.

every time you lie, the baby jesus blinds a geisha girl.

why do you hate the floating world, moto?

it saddens me.

You exposed yourself as a not-kidding-not-'cute'-for-fucking-real racist, throwing away any bullshit pretense of 'ooh, look how 'edgy' I am, don't you just love me?' and all for nothing, because it turns out I was making a fool out of you all along.

Use this painful experience as a reason to start growing the fuck up you little fucking punk idiot.

You exposed yourself as a not-kidding-not-'cute'-for-fucking-real racist, throwing away any bullshit pretense of 'ooh, look how 'edgy' I am, don't you just love me?' and all for nothing, because it turns out I was making a fool out of you all along.

Use this painful experience as a reason to start growing the fuck up you little fucking punk idiot.

tissue, moto-san?

I guess you're not capable of growing up no matter how badly you are humiliated. What a fucking loser. Seriously.

No, I'm not. del the douche, having already been humiliated by his assumptions about that, seems to think that his only chance of pretending to save face is by continuing to act the fool. I guess a douche will be a douche...
Could it be, like the Great Tiger Woods(not being facetious here), you're in fact a Chigger :eek: :tongue:

Forum List

Back