Whoo-hoo! Kablam!

Well no, she took some kind of poison. Her little neice, however, was smashed against a tree.

What, that's in some way bad?

It's photo evidenced IDF policy to attack and murder women and children.
You defend that but get all stroppy when someone throws it back at you.

Perhaps you can explain the difference between attacking a woman or a child and attacking a woman or a child.

url

url

url

Here, have some video of your brave IDF soldiers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u_JzbcMsgxU#]Look at how womens are treated by the Zionists (1) - YouTube[/ame]!

So, please explain why you can support these bastards while my suggesting the Germans were a bit handy to the world is wrong.

I believe you've fallen head first into my trap....unless you can explain it.

I await but I won't hold my breath.

First of all, you were a piece of shit for saying that about my aunt whom I never met. For some reason, people think they can say the most despicable things behind a screen that they would never say in person, unless there were something really wrong with them, and they never held a job or anything like that.
As for the occupation of the West Bank, my secular cousins in Israel don't like being an occupying force there, and would gladly leave if they were dealing with rational people, and could come to some kind of peaceful agreement with them. Whatever land Israel has left in the past has become a launching pad for terror. I believe, however, that Abbas is someone we can deal with, but I have no control over the Israeli government.
All this shows us, ForeverYoung, is that Freddie Boy reads the hate sites like the other anti-Semites and drags up the same pictures from them that the other anti-Semites have done. Since he is now a good Muslim convert, he will never tell us what goes on in his own country, Indonesia, with regard to those who belong to the minority religions there.

He prefers to shove the odd number of rocks up his Mohammad and let it stay there for a few days, then pull them out and have it as dessert.

New Topics

Forum List

Back