Who is to blame.

• Do we blame Bush?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

debuldge

American Dream?
Sep 26, 2010
He has blamed Ex-President Bush Jr. since he has taken office.and trust me i am not defending Bush one bit,but as a President as himself(Obama) STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR MISTAKES ….FIX THE DAM THING.Problems is you haven’t,so whom do you blame now,Bush who is no-longer President or YOU who is President?That has the full authority to help and change America.President Bush was 1.2 Trillion in dept(not good)
President Obama growing to at least 3 trillion since he has been President,and growing.
President Bush around 2% unimployment.
President Obama just hit 10% a new record give that man a Cigar,OH thats right Clinton showed up,

Since Labor Day, President Barack Obama has focused intently on the economy, proposing a host of stimulus measures and warning in a series of combative speeches that a win for Republicans will mean returning to the Bush-era economic policies that the president says caused the economy to tank in the first place. (Read an ABC News story on Obama’s new plan to create jobs.)..LOL remember they want to give these to the illegals.

Final statement…Only problem with what he is saying, he is using the same budget cuts as Bush,and he has gone down the same road as Bush’s economic plans, except just spend twice as much and bower more.I think ill learn Chinese just in case.

Incase you have not seen on the town forem where he spoke, this women stood her ground and told him off,She deservers a award…..Her quote….That dissatisfaction was on full display during the CNBC town hall, when Velma R. Hart described herself as “one of your middle-class Americans” took the microphone to confront the president. Saying that she is a wife, a mother, a veteran and the chief financial officer of a veterans service organization, Hart told the president: “Quite frankly, I’m exhausted. Exhausted of defending you, defending your administration, defending the man for change I voted for, and deeply disappointed with where we are right now.”

We can blame Bush for:

-The Bush Recession
- Tw wars we can't get out of
- A poor reputation around the world
- Environmental deregulation
- Financial Dergulation
- Doing nothing about healthcare

The rest you can blame on Obama

So we only get 3 choices? I guess Congress gets a pass?

IMO Both the Republican and Democrat congresses should get the lion share of the blame.

We have no one to blame but ourselves, the founders gave us a government of, by and for the people. It's a mess because we and our parents and our parents parents allowed it to get this way.

Luckily it's still not too late to fix it.

IMO Both the Republican and Democrat congresses should get the lion share of the blame.

We send those snakes in the grass to Washington to represent us in every sense on the word. If we are not taking them to task, WE are to blame.

Don't you think blaming people or groups is childish? It seems so "Johhny broke my cap pistol" methodology, that doesn't fix anything. Jus saying, it seems like America has far more blamers, and not enough solution people.:cool:

Can we blame your grammar teacher for not teaching you how to proof-read what you write?

What no rejoinder to the point? The last refuge of losers is to attack grammar.

The point is that there is no point. His poll of whose fault it is is "Bush, Obama, or the American people". Its much more complicated than that. he could have added Wall Street/big business, the top 1% of incomes that own 90% of everything and run everything with their political contributions, crooked politicians, etc.

Very amateurish OP, very poorly written OP, better luck next time.

We have no one to blame but ourselves!

Can you look in the mirror and honestly say that you did your part to help?

We send those snakes in the grass to Washington to represent us in every sense on the word. If we are not taking them to task, WE are to blame.

We have much less control than you imply. We get to vote for a few candidate in a primary, and choose between 2 dominate Parties in the General.

We only have these choices because the 2 parties in power have used Congress to make sure they are the only ones with a seat at the table.

So I still blame congress.

We have no one to blame but ourselves!

Can you look in the mirror and honestly say that you did your part to help?

ZZZZZ you know ya might be just right and that goes with all of us.

We have much less control than you imply. We get to vote for a few candidate in a primary, and choose between 2 dominate Parties in the General.

We only have these choices because the 2 parties in power have used Congress to make sure they are the only ones with a seat at the table.

So I still blame congress.

You betcha my friend.Forgot about those A-Holes

We can blame Bush for:

-The Bush Recession
- Financial Dergulation

While in the ditch,put it back in park and stay a while.

Why blame anyone? Why not just accept it as it is and do what we can to change it?

We can blame Bush for:

-The Bush Recession
- Financial Dergulation

Very well said.

The media has a LOT of blame on their shoulders as well.

The American People next up for their laziness and lack of insight.

They really are dumb to continually fall for the Corporate BS the media shucks to them.

Forum List

Back