Whoever wins Iowa...

Well......hatred is an emotion that can't really be drummed up in people. But fear.........now that is another story.

NO, it'll be a referendum on the job Obama has done.

Let's say the GOP completely caves, and they nominate John Huntsman, who liberals have been praising to the nines as being reasonable and pragmatic. (i.e. liberal).

Can you honestly say that Obama has done well and we need to give him "four more years to finish the job"?

No, of course not.

Now, here's the thing, The only Republicans I would consider voting for right now are Newt, Perry and Santorum. WOn't vote for Romney because I think he's slime. Won't vote for Huntsman because he's too liberal. Bachmann and Paul are crazy. And Herman Cain... is he still in this?

But and Ravi are going to support Obama no matter who the GOP nominates, and no matter how much worse things get in the next year. There isn't a point where you'd consider someone else.

You are refusing to play, Joe? Can you at least make a dumb joke about magic underwear or something? I'm trying to have a little fun here.

Those jokes are hilarious... too bad you don't have a sense of humor.

Again, if the GOP loses, it will be because Romney was an awful candidate. That's why I don't want him to be the nominee.

I do think the Media is going to slime whoever the GOP nominates, without a doubt. The question is, do they still have the influence they had 20 years ago.

I also think, most people aren't even engaged in this discussion yet. Half the gals in my office have no idea who Herman Cain is or what he did that has everyone so upset.

Well......hatred is an emotion that can't really be drummed up in people. But fear.........now that is another story.

NO, it'll be a referendum on the job Obama has done.

Let's say the GOP completely caves, and they nominate John Huntsman, who liberals have been praising to the nines as being reasonable and pragmatic. (i.e. liberal).

Can you honestly say that Obama has done well and we need to give him "four more years to finish the job"?

No, of course not.

Now, here's the thing, The only Republicans I would consider voting for right now are Newt, Perry and Santorum. WOn't vote for Romney because I think he's slime. Won't vote for Huntsman because he's too liberal. Bachmann and Paul are crazy. And Herman Cain... is he still in this?

But and Ravi are going to support Obama no matter who the GOP nominates, and no matter how much worse things get in the next year. There isn't a point where you'd consider someone else.

Well....unlike you, I can break down the issues and see that President Obama has done a fair job with what he has had to deal with. Things are better now than they were when he took office and he recognizes that we need to close the income/wealth gap in this nation.

You are refusing to play, Joe? Can you at least make a dumb joke about magic underwear or something? I'm trying to have a little fun here.

Again, if the GOP loses, it will be because Romney was an awful candidate. That's why I don't want him to be the nominee.

I do think the Media is going to slime whoever the GOP nominates, without a doubt. The question is, do they still have the influence they had 20 years ago.

I also think, most people aren't even engaged in this discussion yet. Half the gals in my office have no idea who Herman Cain is or what he did that has everyone so upset.

There.....that wasn't so hard, was it? Good, sound and totally bullshit excuses. I knew you'd come through.

Well....unlike you, I can break down the issues and see that President Obama has done a fair job with what he has had to deal with. Things are better now than they were when he took office and he recognizes that we need to close the income/wealth gap in this nation.

NO, things are NOT better than they were in 2008. They are definitely worse for myself and nearly everyone I know. I would LOVe to go back to conditions of 2008, and 2008 wasn't even a good year for me. I'm still not at the economic level I was at in 2008.

Second, the income/wealth gap is a symptom of the larger problem. The larger problem is globalism and trade.

Unfortunately, Obama has drunk of the Free Trade Koolaid as deeply as any Republicans has.

His method of "addressing" the gap would be to take away from the rich and give to the government. I guess that would close the gap, I suppose, just not in a good way.

There.....that wasn't so hard, was it? Good, sound and totally bullshit excuses. I knew you'd come through.

Why are those bullshit excuses?

When Newt or Romney beat Obama, you are going to blame "Hate" and "Fear" and of course, that old standby- "racism". Now those are bullshit excuses.

Why are those bullshit excuses?

When Newt or Romney beat Obama, you are going to blame "Hate" and "Fear" and of course, that old standby- "racism". Now those are bullshit excuses.

I am? You are certain of that?

Forum List

Back