WHOEVER TRUSTS IRAN IS A TERRORIST AT HEART

HARVEY DUNN

Jan 19, 2015
IRANIAN RULERS LIE, SUPPLY TERRORISTS WITH MASS WEAPONS, SUPPORTS THE REGIME IN SYRIA THAT HAS CAUSED OVER 200,000 CIVILIAN LIVES IN THE LAST TWO YEARS, SPREADS HATE AGAINST ANY DEMOCRACY, AND IS BEHIND THE FEAR THAT ORDINARY PEOPLE CARRY WHEN THINKING OF MUSLIM TERRORISTS..................TERRORISTS WHO ARE EVERYWHERE INCLUDING NEW YORK CITY RIGHT NOW PLANNING ANOTHER ATTACK AGAINST THAT WONDERFUL CITY...........YOU CAN BET ON THAT!

AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM SKYE? BY THE WAY WHAT IS A "SOCK"?...............COMING FROM I SUPPOSE A REAL INTELLECTUAL. DID YOU SERVE YOUR COUNTRY IN ANY WAY? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN DIVORCED? AND WHAT MENUAL JOB DO YOU HAVE?

sock is what you should insert into your mouth.

that's the meaning of the word ... :popcorn:

SO YOU USE THE WORD "SOCK"? DO YOU HAVE A FIXATION ON WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH? WHY DONT YOU RESPOND TO THE POST INSTEAD OF PICKING ON THE PERSON. ARE YOU SELFISH, SPOILED AND WITHOUT A JOB? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OBAMA'S TRUST OF THE IRANIAN RULERS WHO SPIT OUT HATE, ARE WAR MONGERS AND ARE BUIDING NUCLEAR BOMBS TO DROP ON................... YOU!

IF your real issue is a sight issue- I frankly don't understand how posting in all caps helps you with that.

Clearly you can read our responses.

Educate me on how writing in all caps makes it easier for you to post- if I was being unfair, i will be glad to apologize.

IF your real issue is a sight issue- I frankly don't understand how posting in all caps helps you with that.

Educate me on how writing in all caps makes it easier for you to post- if I was being unfair, i will be glad to apologize.
if you were 77 YEARS OLD, YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND. I HAVE USED CAPS FOR FIFTEEN YEARS AND NO ONE SEEMED TO CARE................EXCEPT YOU....WHY IS THAT?

if you were 77 YEARS OLD, YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND. I HAVE USED CAPS FOR FIFTEEN YEARS AND NO ONE SEEMED TO CARE................EXCEPT YOU....WHY IS THAT?

As I said before- when I see someone posting in all caps I figure that they are nutjobs who I don't need to waste time with.

When you said it was because of your eyesight, I politely asked you to explain.

You have declined to do so- so I will go back to ignoring your posts.

For the record I don't think this guy is a sock. I remember him from another board in the distant past, his name ends in "DUNN", and he likes to use all caps. He had some good things to say, let's give him a chance.

Forum List

Back