Whoever says christians oppose

God is dead. The other gods convened and stabbed him in the back.

Et tu flying spaghetti monster?

Did you see those calculations? Wow....No, I did not understand damned thing about them....

Awwwww, I guess science (which you guys don't understand) just stabbed you in the back........

You really think they actually proved the mathematical existence of god, don't you?
I was born into a devoutly catholic family with all the catholic/christian mandatory beliefs, because of that I found those beliefs to be bogus and wholly untrue, I am now an athiest who has taken to studying the origins of the universe and from what I have learned in that time I cannot fathom how our world could have been formed in any other way than by [a] god...but I am still searching for a reason how and why that is impossible.

You really think they actually proved the mathematical existence of god, don't you?
I was born into a devoutly catholic family with all the catholic/christian mandatory beliefs, because of that I found those beliefs to be bogus and wholly untrue, I am now an athiest who has taken to studying the origins of the universe and from what I have learned in that time I cannot fathom how our world could have been formed in any other way than by [a] god...but I am still searching for a reason how and why that is impossible.

I can understand that, it's a very complex question and very hard to understand beyond a very basic understanding, kind of like infinity. I wish you well in your attempts!

Awwwww, I guess science (which you guys don't understand) just stabbed you in the back........

As I said it's science, which the left doesn't question ( well only the stuff they disagree with, which is most), so I love to expose your hypocrisy as often as possible.

Forum List

Back