Whoever invented these...

D

Dis

...is a God, and deserves my undying gratitude. :woohoo::woohoo::bowdown::happy-1::eusa_dance::thup:

The best things since sliced bread. (Well, better than bread - bread mostly sucks).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKwtl-RjYcU[/ame]

Are those the "green" bags that keep veggies fresh?

(video disabled)

Try this:

Order Here!

Men, don't waste your time. You'll either die of boredom, or pick a fight with your wives over the cost. :D

oooo i have seen them....the exchangable purse covers....neat idea....

I bought one today.. They're actually more sturdy than I thought they'd be (good, given men refer to purses as "battle bags", often). I can clean out a whole closet! Woohoo!

are they leather? or vinyl?

Faux leather and/or fabric.

Can you order more than the 4 choices regarding 'covers'? $25 per look, cheap! Not to mention not having to clean out purse!

If you can find a retail location, it's a *lot* cheaper if you have them order, than if you go direct to Miche..

I'm having a bag party, and doing the bag, and 6 shells for like $110, and $13 for the chain handles (this is all in browns - the one I just bought is in blacks). For the black, I'm doing just a shell package of 6 more for $95, which means I'll have 8 shells for the black

So, IOW, for $200, I'll have 16 different purses with two different handle lengths...

My Merle Normal store here carries them...

Oh, and there's approx. 30 different shells at any given time...while they're discontinuing some, they're making more...

Forum List

Back