whoda thunkit? BP creates thousands of green jobs!

Of course there's a down side....all the poor dolts who work doing that will die young and have weird looking kids. It is, after all, toxic.

Of course there's a down side....all the poor dolts who work doing that will die young and have weird looking kids. It is, after all, toxic.

Nah...look at all of those WWII vets who's ships were sunk and they ended up swimming in pools of crude and have had no problems?

BP Oil Spill: Company Loses $25 Billion In Market Value

Can you imagine how many thousands, if not tens of thousands of clean up jobs are going to be created by this BP catastrophy? Good news for our unemployment rate.:clap2:

Who's paying for this ridiculous attempt to clean every bird, turtle, etc. in the gulf?

Maybe evolution will take over and we will acquire a taste for pre-basted shrimp.

British Petroleum.

Is that because the saboteurs don't have any money?

PB already invest in 'green' technologies.

Some people seem to be really ignorant about the company.... and yet, very happy to run off at the mouth about them.

Some people seem to be really ignorant about the company.... and yet, very happy to run off at the mouth about them.

Please show me the figures on how many green jobs have been created by BP in the United States to date. I have Googled it and come up empty. Please help out this ignorant runner off at the mouth...

Please show me the figures on how many green jobs have been created by BP in the United States to date. I have Googled it and come up empty. Please help out this ignorant runner off at the mouth...

Find it yourself. Gawd,some people are so fucking lazy.

You could start by reviewing their annual report. All claims regarding their record are verified by Ernst & Young... I assume that, as one of the world's most respected professional services companies, a verification from them is sufficient. BP invest a decent amount of money in green technologies, and fund pilot projects for alternative energy supplies, they own wind farms, invest in solar technologies, etc.

BP Oil Spill: Company Loses $25 Billion In Market Value

Can you imagine how many thousands, if not tens of thousands of clean up jobs are going to be created by this BP catastrophy? Good news for our unemployment rate.:clap2:

Good news if your one of 20 million Illegals that have waste management experience.

Good News for Arizona.

Bad news for Louisiana.

Bad News for New Orleans.

Oh and let's not ignore the impact on Beautiful Galveston Beach

Of course those who fish, crab, or shrimp in the Gulf may kinda be fucked. And the industries along the coast in certain areas which rely on tourism maybe fucked...

BP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's in the last 5 years.

Aw now don't go throwing facts at em.
They will really try and pin it on Obama or Iran.

"Drill Baby Drill"
What happens if they can't plug the thing for 3 months or more? Is BP going to pay to clean up the whole gulf? It's already the size of Jamaica.

The leak, which began April 20, is threatening the Louisiana shoreline and experts say it could endanger the coast from Louisiana to Florida. Some experts say the leak, the Gulf Stream and the approaching hurricane season could combine to send a slick down Florida's Gulf Coast, around the tip of the state, up the Atlantic Coast and beyond.

BP official blames failed equipment for Gulf oil s - MarketWatch

Find it yourself. Gawd,some people are so fucking lazy.

You could start by reviewing their annual report. All claims regarding their record are verified by Ernst & Young... I assume that, as one of the world's most respected professional services companies, a verification from them is sufficient. BP invest a decent amount of money in green technologies, and fund pilot projects for alternative energy supplies, they own wind farms, invest in solar technologies, etc.

YOU made the CLAIM that BP already invests in "green technologies", so why should I have to do YOUR research for YOU in order to back up YOUR claim?

But then again, some people are so fucking lazy....

New Topics

Forum List

Back