Whoa wtf!

Hey Guy,

Did you hook up with a party tonight? Wondering about you while I clean and still try to look see a bit!:usa:

Kathianne said:
LOL You like? :tng: Really cool, once you get used to it!

Just suprised the hell outta me, wasn't expecting this, who changed it?

It'll take some gettin used to, and what's with this 10 word minimum?

Gop guy said:
Just suprised the hell outta me, wasn't expecting this, who changed it?

It'll take some gettin used to, and what's with this 10 word minimum?

Hmmm, where?

Gop guy said:
Nah, wasn't me.

Sounds like something you'd like! I think the Young Republicans have their own version. But a grassroots deal, sorta like a coffee, but more to get the ones who will register people, write letters, that sort of thing.

Anyhow, sorry I mixed you and Jeff up, Reagan and Bush don't look anything alike, but heh!

Not sure that I'll get a chance to attend one tonight. My wife is off to a bachelorette party for a friend of ours, and I'm hanging out with the daughter.

gop_jeff said:
Not sure that I'll get a chance to attend one tonight. My wife is off to a bachelorette party for a friend of ours, and I'm hanging out with the daughter.
Well as I said before, too bad you're not closer! You could bring the daughter, everyone seems to be! Phone keeps ringing with RSVP's, I'm getting nervous! The weather better hold, I have a small town home, one neighbor is helping me, the other is pro-Kerry! We invited her! :wine: she'll need this. Last count, no kids, 48!

Forum List

Back