WHOA: These old comments by Michael Bloomberg on farming should END his campaign

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Twitchy ^ | 02/16/2020 | Greg P

It appears former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg is also an expert on farming. As he tell it, anyone can do it as you just dig a hole, put a seed in, add some dirty and water and BAM — corn grows. Have a watch:

There is an old saying in politics, "There is only two ways to end a political career in America, getting caught with a dead girl or a live boy"

And, I would submit, not even that will always do it.

ted-kennedys-chappaquiddick-incident-what-really-happeneds-featured-photo.jpg

Trump's man Brad Parscale already has this one booked for commercials in Wisconsin, Iowa, Pennsylvania.

Not only is he a pompous New York City Asshole---he's wrong. Good farming takes very good sense.

In 2015 Bloomberg stated, "I, for example, am not in favor, have never been in favor, of raising the minimum wage."

This is not a candidate who will defeat Trump.

It appears former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg is also an expert on farming. As he tell it, anyone can do it as you just dig a hole, put a seed in, add some dirty and water and BAM — corn grows. Have a watch:

Let's hope it does end his campaign.

A communist Bolshevik Bernie supporter, makes a hit and run appearance!

Bloomberg has already written off the American heartland, where farming takes place.

I don't think it will hurt him in the least

Bloomberg has already written off the American heartland, where farming takes place.

I don't think it will hurt him in the least
It will hurt with voters in places like Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Florida.

No! I want all the Democrats in the race to beat the crap out of each other until the convention in July!

Forum List

Back