Whoa now, USMB....

anuthervoice

pining for the fjords
Jan 6, 2011
next to the mexicos
Earlier today you had $30 posted towards your $100 goal........now you have nothing?
Make a better forum=all members support the board. What say you?
::settles into comfy chair waiting for redistribution of donations::

Gawd, I love this place.:eusa_angel:

Earlier today you had $30 posted towards your $100 goal........now you have nothing?

It's a monthly donation programme. Today is the 1st July. Need a cloth to wipe that egg off your face?

I used the money to buy a case of Twinkies.

I used the money to buy a case of Twinkies.

preparing to use the twinkie defense?

it does not work.

I'm still waiting for recognition of the $50 I sent last year.

Apparently that money fell into a black hole.

I've never contributed, but I have noticed that when i buy something on the internet, a banner ad for similar products pops up on the top of the topic section.

I assume this is producing ad revenue for the folks who run the place.

I also find it amazing that there is that kind of connectivity.

This is an interesting medium. Seems a tad intrusive, but interesting.

That's pretty sad. Most places (city-data) (topix) etc., etc., etc., people may post comments for free, (no charge)
If I win the $30M powerball lottery, and donate $1M to this sorry place, will that make me better than anyone here? NO. I'll still be the same jerk as anyone else, and if I allow $$$$ to slip through my fingers for a dumb cause, I am a fool.
I will say this about other blogs and places where posting is FREE, they do have advertisements, some which will pop up and wreak havoc on your pc. But, that's why many softwares were invented, to stop damage before it has the chance.
So, if it costs you something to use something, that's ok, free is better, but it does have it's risks.
It's just what? $14.95 a year? a DONATION, it's called. If I had it, I would give it. People waste more $$$$ than that on gasoline to idle their gas hawgs, or wasting food and water.
Donate to save a child, wow, $1.00 will feed a kid for 1 month.

I've never contributed, but I have noticed that when i buy something on the internet, a banner ad for similar products pops up on the top of the topic section.

I assume this is producing ad revenue for the folks who run the place.

I also find it amazing that there is that kind of connectivity.

This is an interesting medium. Seems a tad intrusive, but interesting.
Ok, where's the relationship thread, I need a hot date.:eusa_eh:

i was a supporting member but i got where i just didnt wanna insult anyone with my liberal monies

I used to donate until Gunny's meltdown, the one where he tried to drive off anyone with a liberal point of view. Oh wait, he's gone. I'll check my wallet.

i was a supporting member but i got where i just didnt wanna insult anyone with my liberal monies

I used to donate until Gunny's meltdown, the one where he tried to drive off anyone with a liberal point of view. Oh wait, he's gone. I'll check my wallet.

Gunny is gone?

He's still a member, probably, but no longer Administrator.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/171762-changes-at-usmessageboard-com.html

Forum List

Back