Whoa! Man accused of horse-sex trouble again

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
COLUMBIA, Tenn. - A man who allegedly videotaped a friend having sex with a horse at a farm in Washington state in 2005 is now accused of performing sex acts with a horse in Tennessee.

James Tait, 58, was arrested and charged Thursday with three counts of felony animal cruelty. Kenny Thomason, 44, the farm owner who lives with Tait in a Nashville suburb, was charged with two counts of the same crime.

left out shit

The detective said that it appears that people had been having sex with ponies and dogs as well as the stud horse.

Man accused of horse-sex trouble — again - Criminal weirdness- msnbc.com

10104577A~Mr-Ed-Posters.jpg

well speaking of mr ed....i thought the same thing...that the sex was active man passive horse...but in washington state it was active horse..passive till the colon burst man...

i have seen the documentary "zoo".

yea that is what the guy in washington state dies of...his colon is burst and he gets a massive infection....partinitus or something...but yea he was receiving....

o both of you opened the damned thread....you just had to look..

begins a sing song....

monkeys always look
monkeys always look

i just realized why i find ravi's new av must more distrubing than the halloween butt one....put a friggin shirt on....damn it

COLUMBIA, Tenn. - A man who allegedly videotaped a friend having sex with a horse at a farm in Washington state in 2005 is now accused of performing sex acts with a horse in Tennessee.

James Tait, 58, was arrested and charged Thursday with three counts of felony animal cruelty. Kenny Thomason, 44, the farm owner who lives with Tait in a Nashville suburb, was charged with two counts of the same crime.

left out shit

The detective said that it appears that people had been having sex with ponies and dogs as well as the stud horse.

Man accused of horse-sex trouble — again - Criminal weirdness- msnbc.com

What I find strange is that only men seem to get called out on their deviant sexual activities on this board. Women do this same nasty ass shit in sex shows every day.

Fucking nasty.. And yes, definitely WEIRD. <puke, hack>

Forum List

Back