Whoa...Latest Poll, Clinton up by 10 points over Trump

Funny, both national polls here have trump up 2 and 4 respectively.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

state polls ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dummy
Donnie's 's have just started going down, be patient, the miserable sob is history.

his goal now is just to save face so he can continue to market his family brand...

I can guarantee you that if Trump loses, within days there will be a flood of articles, posts, etc., along the lines of

50 ways the election was stolen from Donald Trump...

Well honestly now, if your Bitch simply has to even stoop so low as to cheat on a damn interview with Steve Harvey, where does anyone find any confidence at all in her? She is corrupt through and through.

Last edited:
The LA times had 3 debate Judges scoring. Pence won. Very interesting analysis.

he didn't win anything. he failed to defend the republican ticket.

pence just shook his head and 'calmly' denied the truth about trump's deplorable rhetoric.

newspaper post-debate squawking talking points are not facts...

hurt FEELINGS about being 'interrupted' with facts does not a victory make...

What you are describing is not a debate fool. Kaine didn't debate jack shit. All he did was make himself look like a hyper active asshole who wouldn't debate but just wanted to use talking points given to him by the douche bag's campaign team

Loser.

1. For those claiming Bill Weld is dropping out is untrue. Him and Johnson will turn their focus on Trump so they can lure Republican voters from the Trump camp...

Bill Weld: I'm focused on attacking Trump so we can win

2. People should focus on State to State polls seeing it take the Electoral College to win, and National Polls are wonderful for showing your candidate is leading but when you get to the State to State polls you need Clinton ahead of Trump when you have those like Johnson drawing voters from both camps.

his goal now is just to save face so he can continue to market his family brand...

if he doesn't come up with his tax returns his brand is history too,
Trump's "brand" is already history.

Frontline exposed him for the fraud that Michael Bloomberg said he is.
Which Frontline episode is that? Is it on YouTube?

It's on the PBS site in full. Here's the link:

The Choice 2016 | FRONTLINE | PBS
I don't live in the States. I get this message when I go to that site:
We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions.
Maybe I can find it on YouTube.

Oh I'm so sorry.

Here it is in full from YouTube:

The Choice 2016 (full film) | FRONTLINE - YouTube

if he doesn't come up with his tax returns his brand is history too,
Trump's "brand" is already history.

Frontline exposed him for the fraud that Michael Bloomberg said he is.
Which Frontline episode is that? Is it on YouTube?

It's on the PBS site in full. Here's the link:

The Choice 2016 | FRONTLINE | PBS
I don't live in the States. I get this message when I go to that site:
We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions.
Maybe I can find it on YouTube.

Ohhh ...

What are you then?

Also, use a VPN. You can bypass the restrictions.
What am I? I am an American. Why don't Americans realize that millions of American citizens live outside the country for many different reasons. It isn't required, you know, that to be a fullfledged US citizen you need to live within its borders.

What you are describing is not a debate fool. Kaine didn't debate jack shit. All he did was make himself look like a hyper active asshole who wouldn't debate but just wanted to use talking points given to him by the douche bag's campaign team

Loser.

keep telling yourself that, psycho... :itsok:

1. For those claiming Bill Weld is dropping out is untrue. Him and Johnson will turn their focus on Trump so they can lure Republican voters from the Trump camp...

Bill Weld: I'm focused on attacking Trump so we can win

2. People should focus on State to State polls seeing it take the Electoral College to win, and National Polls are wonderful for showing your candidate is leading but when you get to the State to State polls you need Clinton ahead of Trump when you have those like Johnson drawing voters from both camps.

You mean like these state by state polls?

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

How's that Drudge debate poll working out for you?

Poll: Clinton up 10 on Trump nationally

"Hillary Clinton is 10 points ahead of Donald Trump in a national poll just over a month from Election Day.

The Democratic nominee leads her Republican rival 50 percent to 40 percent among likely voters in the Fairleigh Dickinson University survey released Wednesday.
Pollsters found Clinton’s edge is roughly unchanged when respondents are asked about third-party candidates.
Clinton leads Trump, 45 percent to 36 percent, in a four-way matchup, with Libertarian nomineeGary Johnson grabbing 11 percent and the Green Party's Jill Stein nabbing 3 percent."

allahu akbar

al-nusra-terrorist-2013.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
t1larg.osama-bin-laden-happy.t1larg.jpg

Funny, both national polls here have trump up 2 and 4 respectively.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

state polls ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dummy
Donnie's 's have just started going down, be patient, the miserable sob is history.

I can guarantee you that if Trump loses, within days there will be a flood of articles, posts, etc., along the lines of

50 ways the election was stolen from Donald Trump...

The day after Trump loses you'll hear them all say he lost because he isn't a real conservative and you wont be able to find anyone willing to admit they were a Trump supporter within hours of the election.

Watch for the ones who claim they really wanted Ted Cruz.

"Hillary Clinton is 10 points ahead of Donald Trump in a national poll just over a month from Election Day.

The Democratic nominee leads her Republican rival 50 percent to 40 percent among likely voters in the Fairleigh Dickinson University survey released Wednesday.
Pollsters found Clinton’s edge is roughly unchanged when respondents are asked about third-party candidates.
Clinton leads Trump, 45 percent to 36 percent, in a four-way matchup, with Libertarian nomineeGary Johnson grabbing 11 percent and the Green Party's Jill Stein nabbing 3 percent."

Well when your sample is comprised of 34% Democrats and 29% Republican, what would you expect? You will see this a lot when the left wants to encourage and push a big lead for Hillary.

From your source.

Dem 34% (+/-6.6)

Ind. 33% (+/-6.2)

Repub 29% (+/-5.7)

I guess NYCarbineer wants to be sure no one in his party was jumping ship yet.

Well when your sample is comprised of 34% Democrats and 29% Republican, what would you expect? You will see this a lot when the left wants to encourage and push a big lead for Hillary.

From your source.

Dem 34% (+/-6.6)

Ind. 33% (+/-6.2)

Repub 29% (+/-5.7)

That's the same ratio from the exit polls of 2012.

Oh, and btw, even if you jiggered that poll to an even number of Democrats and Republicans?

Clinton still wins. She won the Independents by 4 points. lol checkmate.

From your source.

Dem 34% (+/-6.6)

Ind. 33% (+/-6.2)

Repub 29% (+/-5.7)

That's the same ratio from the exit polls of 2012.

Oh, and btw, even if you jiggered that poll to an even number of Democrats and Republicans?

Clinton still wins. She won the Independents by 4 points. lol checkmate.

That's why democrats love to play with exit polls and polling numbers, by manipulating those who participated. Going by your best 4% means they are dead heat with the margin of error. Not impressed.

Forum List

Back