Whoa! Ladies - Grab Your Boobs and Hang On

I have no irrational hatred of Bush...and the fact of the matter is you can easily get confirmation of this information on Google News.

Jesus - I couldn't make up my mind where to post this. I thought maybe "Major Insanity" but we don't have that forum so "Environmental" will have to do.

I was reading National Review this weekend and came to this little ditty. I still haven't quite recovered from it:

Anyone got any ideas on this subject?

I haven't always masturbated into a plastic container.:(

I wonder if I should alert the EPA?:confused:

Jesus - I couldn't make up my mind where to post this. I thought maybe "Major Insanity" but we don't have that forum so "Environmental" will have to do.

I was reading National Review this weekend and came to this little ditty. I still haven't quite recovered from it:

interesting point

should used condoms be classified as dangerous materials?

interesting point

should used condoms be classified as dangerous materials?

surfrider-condom.jpg

You don't recycle?

Fucking Nazi.

Last edited:
Oh, for god's sake:confused:

I used to believe that evolution was an infallible rule of nature and the universe, but nowadays I would swear that the human race is devolving and becoming more stupid with every passing day. Maybe, as the original poster suggests, we need an insanity forum. I suspect it would be getting lots of business.

I have no irrational hatred of Bush...and the fact of the matter is you can easily get confirmation of this information on Google News.
then post it
still waiting on that proof, Ravi

I wouldn't hold my breath.:)
It appears that the proposal was made at least 3-4 years ago, but support was waning toward the end of the Bush administration, and was picked back up when the O came in. Granted, this is a story from a newspaper, but it may shed a little light. :

With that as a caveat, the EPA proposed an exemption for farmers under the SPCC. But that was in the waning days of the Bush Administration, and when the Obama Administration took over, Schlegel said, EPA pulled back the rule in keeping with Obama's promise to reexamine every Bush policy.
"The Obama Administration pulled back the rule in January of 2009, then reissued it in November, and to large degree it was the same rule," Schlegel said.
http://www.michiganfarmbureau.com/farmnews/transform.php?xml=20100430/cover.xml

then post it
still waiting on that proof, Ravi

I wouldn't hold my breath.:)
It appears that the proposal was made at least 3-4 years ago, but support was waning toward the end of the Bush administration, and was picked back up when the O came in. Granted, this is a story from a newspaper, but it may shed a little light. :

With that as a caveat, the EPA proposed an exemption for farmers under the SPCC. But that was in the waning days of the Bush Administration, and when the Obama Administration took over, Schlegel said, EPA pulled back the rule in keeping with Obama's promise to reexamine every Bush policy.
"The Obama Administration pulled back the rule in January of 2009, then reissued it in November, and to large degree it was the same rule," Schlegel said.
http://www.michiganfarmbureau.com/farmnews/transform.php?xml=20100430/cover.xml
thanks for that, but its too bad ravi couldnt actually back up her claims, again

well now

"There has been talk of an exemption, but I'm not sure if it will go through," said Dr. Barb Carr, SPCC coordinator with the EPA's Region 5 office. If it does not, she said, farmers are expected to be in compliance with the rules by Nov. 10, and they will be held to that deadline. But only the rules that were added in 2002 apply, not the rules that were included in the original 1973 rule.
looks like this goes back to 1973

damn, you'd think in 37 years SOMEONE would have gotten smart enough to see how massively stupid this is

thanks for that, but its too bad ravi couldnt actually back up her claims, again

Agreed, but I find that people who are inclined toward hysteria and overt denial of their biases don't typically back up their claims.:D

damn, you'd think in 37 years SOMEONE would have gotten smart enough to see how massively stupid this is

The EPA has probably always been comprised of environmentalist nutjobs- it's a prerequisite for entrance and employment.;)

That's true ... but this BS is going to come down on the small family dairy farms too. They'll be lucky if they're able to keep their farms considering the cost of this crap ... or should I say "cow patties?"

Actually I would not be surprised if we find out that big Ag is behind this effort purely to drive the small dairy farms out of business. All that competition you know.

Walleyes, that sounds like some wildeyed liberal blather. I'm ashamed of you:lol:

Hate to tell you old fraud but you're the corporate whore here:lol::lol:, I was a corporate widget for two years and couldn't take it any longer. I've been an independent since then.

Forum List

Back