Whoa! Bush Answers A Kerry Query

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/NotedNow/Noted_Now.html

KERRY CHALLENGES BUSH TO WEEKLY DEBATES: In Anoka, MN, John Kerry challenged President Bush to weekly debates on the issues. MORE

BUSH CAMP REAX: "There will be a time for debates after the convention, and during the next few weeks, John Kerry should take the time to finish the debates with himself. This election presents a clear choice to the American people between a President who is moving America forward and a Senator who has taken every side of almost every issue and has the most out of the mainstream record in the U.S. Senate," said BC'04 spokesman Steve Schmidt.

And a perfect reply it was.

Next, the Kerry camp will be yelling "foul" because Bush won't invite him or any other liberals to the RNC convention. Kerry probably wants to debate Bush at the convention. lol

freeandfun1 said:
And a perfect reply it was.

Next, the Kerry camp will be yelling "foul" because Bush won't invite him or any other liberals to the RNC convention. Kerry probably wants to debate Bush at the convention. lol

LOL It's like they are reading Scrappleface, which for those that don't recognize it, IS satire:

http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/001813.html#001813

August 26, 2004
Bush Campaign Shift: Now, It's a One-Man Race
(2004-08-26) -- President George Bush today announced a major strategy shift in his re-election campaign brought on by what he described as "the failure of my nominal opponent to present a single reason voters should support him."

The Bush-Cheney campaign will now simply ignore John Forbes Kerry, the Democrat candidate and Vietnam veteran who is also a U.S. Senator.

"It's hard to mount an entire campaign against an opponent who has no record, no bedrock values, no consistent positions, no new ideas and only wants to talk about something he hasn't done for 35 years," said Mr. Bush. "So far, the fight has been between me and anti-me...Bush against hate-Bush. From now on, we're looking at a one-man race for the presidency."

Campaign insiders said TV and radio ads will no longer mention the Democrat candidate, but will simply focus on the president's record and his vision for the future.

"I can't change people whose hearts overflow with hatred," said the president. "So I'll just focus on rallying those whose minds are still open. We're going to target what you call your sentient beings."

by Scott Ott

Kathianne said:
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/NotedNow/Noted_Now.html

KERRY CHALLENGES BUSH TO WEEKLY DEBATES: In Anoka, MN, John Kerry challenged President Bush to weekly debates on the issues. MORE

BUSH CAMP REAX: "There will be a time for debates after the convention, and during the next few weeks, John Kerry should take the time to finish the debates with himself. This election presents a clear choice to the American people between a President who is moving America forward and a Senator who has taken every side of almost every issue and has the most out of the mainstream record in the U.S. Senate," said BC'04 spokesman Steve Schmidt.

OHH GOD...He's in ANOKA??!!! I LIVE there, and I never knew he was coming. Traffic home is gonna suck---AAAHHHHRRRGGGHHHH!!!! This guy is not worth all the trouble. Plus he is wasting his time in Anoka. Our town is a NASCAR-loving, Budweiser-drinking, 4x4-driving, demo-derby loving town-and DAMN proud of it!!! I have yet to see a Kerry/Edwards sign there. All I see are Bush/Cheney.

I drive past the AHTC to pick up my son. If he's outside, how many votes can I get to flip him off? :tng:

Forum List

Back