Who?

This time, i want to be more informed. Time for a "change" all right. A'Yup. (I guess that means I'm from Maine, eh?)

In the end people vote for the one they find most charismatic....

unless a candidate first tells people that their fiannces are about to implode and then promises to send 95% of them a check if he is elected.

Ah, but they LIE too. Kinda like Obama did. So what you see is not necessarily what you get.
Obama was charismatic. But there were red flags. However...I thought choosing an unknown smarter person was preferable over an unknown..well...never mind. I am not going that route again.
I should have written at the bottom NONE OF THE ABOVE.

I am neither democrat or republican. I vote on who I think would best do the job. So...with that said....tell me who you think would make a great president the next go round...and why. Then I'll do some studying up on the most recommended suggestions.

I like Weiner for president. He is Political aggressive, outspoken, savvy at the in depth reasoning of situations, good speaker and a Liberal.

Rep. Anthony Weiner (D) New York, BA in Political Science

New York City Councilman: 1992–98
U.S. Congressman: 1999–present ~ House member

Stance
Pro-choice on abortion
Keep estate taxation
Supports Governmant funds to stimulate economy
Does not support privatizing SS
Supports Federal Education & Testing
Favors environmental & energy regulations for climate change
Favors fun control
Supports Public Health Care
Favors Pathway for illegals to be citizens
Against Afghanistan war
Supports gay marriage
http://www.ontheissues.org/NY/Anthony_Weiner.htm

A good look at Weiner's ability to articulate himself powerfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol....

By the way...YOU are the one who brought up Plain in a negative light...and then you complain that it is a Palin bashing thread.

I wonder if it would have been different if you simply said...

"and please do not offer up Palin and Obama. They are both already in the forefront and we have disected the virtues and cons to both.....and I am more interested in hearing about some of the others"

But no..instead you must first bash Palin and then tell the rest of us to not mention her.

Poorly done.

Oh fucking well. Like, as if I care what the fuck you think about how I phrased my question?
Bugger off.

Obviously you did care or you would have simply ignored my response.
Instead you felt the need to do what many think shows superiority....curse at me and tell me to bugger off.

You are quite a character. I am sure it works well for you.

In fairness, there are a lot of conservatives who wouldn't vote for Palin. There are a lot who would. I think I see where IME is coming from. We know more about Palin than her own mother does. :lol::lol: Most of it is bullshit spread by the media but I personally find her far too naive and divisive to make a decent POTUS. I said the same about Obama.... I was right about him too.

POTUS is the most important post, not just in our country but in the world. We cannot afford to elect another amateur.

Ah, but they LIE too. Kinda like Obama did. So what you see is not necessarily what you get.
Obama was charismatic. But there were red flags. However...I thought choosing an unknown smarter person was preferable over an unknown..well...never mind. I am not going that route again.

I am curious...why did you see McCain as an unknown?

Now, dont get me worng, I was not a fan of McCain, but I preferred him over Obama as I did not see Obama as an honest man. And as we now all see, I was spoot on.

But you saw McCain as an unknown? He has been in politics for over a quarter century. How is that possible?

I want the right to vote against someone.

Tell me, how many times have you gone to vote and think; "Geezus, I don't want to vote for any of these morons."

I am neither democrat or republican. I vote on who I think would best do the job. So...with that said....tell me who you think would make a great president the next go round...and why. Then I'll do some studying up on the most recommended suggestions.

I like Weiner for president. He is Political aggreesive, outspoken, savy at the indepth reasoning of situations, good speaker and a Liberal.

Stance
Pro-choice on abortion
Keep estate taxation
Favors fun control
Against Afghanistan war
Supports gay marriage

Pro-choice on abortion no one cares
Keep estate taxation why is that a good thing?
Supports Governmant funds to stimulate economy clearly a failed idea.
Does not support privatizing SS no stunner there.
Supports Federal Education & Testing what's that?
Favors environmental & energy regulations for climate change beyond dumb.
Favors fun control Fun control? What kind of commie bastard supports fun control? :lol:
Supports Public Health Care another bad, overly expensive, gubbit is your mommy idea.
Favors Pathway for illegals to be citizens THAT is the worst thing to support. Did we learn nothing from Reagan?
Against Afghanistan war now he is.
Supports gay marriage who cares.

so he's the stereo type, nothing special, just more of the same.

I am curious...why did you see McCain as an unknown?

Now, dont get me worng, I was not a fan of McCain, but I preferred him over Obama as I did not see Obama as an honest man. And as we now all see, I was spoot on.

But you saw McCain as an unknown? He has been in politics for over a quarter century. How is that possible?

Why isn't Obama an honest Abe?

I like Weiner for president. He is Political aggreesive, outspoken, savy at the indepth reasoning of situations, good speaker and a Liberal.

Stance
Pro-choice on abortion
Keep estate taxation
Favors fun control
Against Afghanistan war
Supports gay marriage

Favors fun control Gun control? What kind of commie bastard supports gun control? :lol:
Supports Public Health Care another bad, overly expensive, gubbit is your mommy idea.
Favors Pathway for illegals to be citizens THAT is the worst thing to support. Did we learn nothing from Reagan?

Yes, he is an aggressive Liberal capable of standing his ground against Republicans.

I oppose his control of guns, but since republicans don't care, that makes him a better choice. I would be willing to run him against any republican with confidence he will win.

Stance
Pro-choice on abortion
Keep estate taxation
Favors fun control
Against Afghanistan war
Supports gay marriage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-3XwIeBPkg&feature=player_embedded

Favors fun control Gun control? What kind of commie bastard supports gun control? :lol:

Yes, he is an aggressive Liberal capable of standing his ground against Republicans.

I oppose his control of guns, but since republicans don't care, that makes him a better choice. I would be willing to run him against any republican with confidence he will win.

I've seen him give interviews.

He's a cry baby. If you wanna support a crybaby and call it standing your ground, be my guest.

Forum List

Back