Who?

I do not have an snwer for you but I must ask you something...

Whereas I do not feel Palin is appropaite as she has way too much excess baggage that she created for herself for her to be affective as President...

Why do you personally show such a disdain for her?

Because she is an embarassment. I don't like her views. I don't like how she thinks. I don't like how she acts. I don't like her hypocrisy. I don't like HER. Period. I rely on my female intuition. She's an idiot.

An embarrassemnt to who?
Dont like her views? I respect that. I dont like the views of Pelosi, but I dont call her a moron or an embarrassment
Dont like how she thinks? Same response as to the views thing.
Dont like how she acts? Your opinion...neither do I.
Dont like her hypocrisy? Can you name anyone in the limelight that dsoesnt simply say whatever the flavor of the day is even if they said the opposite the day before?
She is an idiot? Based on what?

Based on my opinion. That's all that is needed. Its MY vote. MY choice. MY opinion.

I give up. This is going to be yet another palin thread. I'm fed up with that fuck Beiver, Lohan, the Kardashians, PALIN, OBAMA, Snooky and other crap I've had shoved down my throat. I asked a simple question. You asked me why I disliked Palin. I answered. And now it's off topic with whys and wherefores. So fuck it. Never fucking mind.
I'm done with this thread.

Based on my opinion. That's all that is needed. Its MY vote. MY choice. MY opinion.

I give up. This is going to be yet another palin thread. I'm fed up with that fuck Beiver, Lohan, the Kardashians, PALIN, OBAMA, Snooky and other crap I've had shoved down my throat. I asked a simple question. You asked me why I disliked Palin. I answered. And now it's off topic with whys and wherefores. So fuck it. Never fucking mind.

There there now, I'm with you

You've got two for Cain....he wins :lol:

Because she is an embarassment. I don't like her views. I don't like how she thinks. I don't like how she acts. I don't like her hypocrisy. I don't like HER. Period. I rely on my female intuition. She's an idiot.

An embarrassemnt to who?
Dont like her views? I respect that. I dont like the views of Pelosi, but I dont call her a moron or an embarrassment
Dont like her hypocrisy? Can you name anyone in the limelight that dsoesnt simply say whatever the flavor of the day is even if they said the opposite the day before?

Awe.... c'mon.

An embarrassemnt to who?

lol....

By the way...YOU are the one who brought up Plain in a negative light...and then you complain that it is a Palin bashing thread.

I wonder if it would have been different if you simply said...

"and please do not offer up Palin and Obama. They are both already in the forefront and we have disected the virtues and cons to both.....and I am more interested in hearing about some of the others"

But no..instead you must first bash Palin and then tell the rest of us to not mention her.

Poorly done.

An embarrassemnt to who?

lol....

By the way...YOU are the one who brought up Plain in a negative light...and then you complain that it is a Palin bashing thread.

"and please do not offer up Palin and Obama. They are both already in the forefront and we have disected the virtues and cons to both.....and I am more interested in hearing about some of the others"

But no..instead you must first bash Palin and then tell the rest of us to not mention her.

Poorly done.

Oh fucking well. Like, as if I care what the fuck you think about how I phrased my question?
Bugger off.

Well we now know that Imeure is from England. Which explains a lot .
Americans don't say bugger off.

lol....

Poorly done.

Oh fucking well. Like, as if I care what the fuck you think about how I phrased my question?
Bugger off.

Obviously you did care or you would have simply ignored my response.
Instead you felt the need to do what many think shows superiority....curse at me and tell me to bugger off.

You are quite a character. I am sure it works well for you.

I'm thinking she's southern.

Her location; Yonder

Yonder is a southern term.

And apparently I am not the only person that enjoys prodding Palin haters.

the statement that she wouldn't support who ever Palin supports was silly though.

lol....

Poorly done.

Bugger off.

Instead you felt the need to do what many think shows superiority....curse at me and tell me to bugger off.

yeah, ya need to be a tad more creative when slamming people here.

Jarhead

What's this?

*places penny in empty pickle jar* shakes pickle jar*

That's the sound of Marines storming the beach. :eusa_angel:

I'm thinking she's southern.

Her location; Yonder

Yonder is a southern term.

And apparently I am not the only person that enjoys prodding Palin haters.

the statement that she wouldn't support who ever Palin supports was silly though.

Yonder is also a scottish term, that is where the south got it originally from.

Bugger off.

yeah, ya need to be a tad more creative when slamming people here.

Jarhead

What's this?

*places penny in empty pickle jar* shakes pickle jar*

That's the sound of Marines storming the beach. :eusa_angel:

lol

I read a lot. I say many words not "native" to location. Which means a few look kind of foolish ASSuming my whereabouts. I was born and raised in California. My dad is from Arkansas. His family came from Austria. My mothers family came from Ireland and England. And?

Meanwhile, I am almost over my impatience and will from now on refrain on responding to questions not on par with the subject.

With that said....What's y'alls thoughts on Mitt?

I read a lot. I say many words not "native" to location. Which means a few look kind of foolish ASSuming my whereabouts. I was born and raised in California. My dad is from Arkansas. His family came from Austria. My mothers family came from Ireland and England. And?

Meanwhile, I am almost over my impatience and will from now on refrain on responding to questions not on par with the subject.

With that said....What's y'alls thoughts on Mitt?

He's perfect.

Perfect looking
perfect hair
perfectly liberal republican

If you want more of the same that got us here, vote for him. Hell some people think it's his turn b/c he's due.

I'd say, at this time. Find a fiscal conservative that knows he needs to hire people to do the rest of the politicing.

wait

Did you just call me an ass? :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the opinion. No. I didn't call you an ass.

Meanwhile..I am looking at the other suggestions given and trying to find a website that has more info on what each potential contender voted for or against, is for or against, etc etc to see if any "click" with me.

You mean there is such a thing as a LIBERAL republican??? Oh my.

This time, i want to be more informed. Time for a "change" all right. A'Yup. (I guess that means I'm from Maine, eh?)

Forum List

Back