Who?

I do not have an snwer for you but I must ask you something...

Whereas I do not feel Palin is appropaite as she has way too much excess baggage that she created for herself for her to be affective as President...

Why do you personally show such a disdain for her?

Because she is an embarassment. I don't like her views. I don't like how she thinks. I don't like how she acts. I don't like her hypocrisy. I don't like HER. Period. I rely on my female intuition. She's an idiot.

She gets paid about $250k each time she speaks.

You might want to rethink the idiot part. :eusa_angel:

She is an idot. Paid by idiots to listen to her drivel.

Meanwhile, to not turn this in to a Bash Moron Palin thread.......
recommendations on anyone else OTHER than said moron, please.

Funny how these threads always turn into a "I hate Palin" rant. While it was cool to be for Obama, now it's cool to be anti-Palin.

Hilarious.

Meanwhile, to not turn this in to a Bash Moron Palin thread.......
recommendations on anyone else OTHER than said moron, please.

Gov Criss Cristi of NJ
Gov Jihndal of LA
Sen Paul TX
Allen West

Cristi is a fiscal conservative that is turn NJ around .
Jihndal has shown time and time again that he can handle hardships
Paul, well if you want a Constitutional governement....
West, I like him more b/c he pisses the left off to no end. I know little about him, but the hate he generates means he must be doind something right.

Two Thumbs > :poke: < People that express hate for Palin

It's a hobby.

You gotta laugh at lefties. Either they are fooling themselves or they try to fool everyone else about their alleged non-partisanship. Eat razor blades rather than discuss Palin? That tells you everything you need to know about so-called "moderates".

Sorry, but in my second post, I said clearly anyone BESIDES palin. I've seen and heard enough about her to form my opinion that I have now. So I wanted other recommendations..and why.

So...I'm adding an addendum to the OP. Anyone BESIDES Palin OR Obama.

You gotta laugh at lefties. Either they are fooling themselves or they try to fool everyone else about their alleged non-partisanship. Eat razor blades rather than discuss Palin? That tells you everything you need to know about so-called "moderates".

Suck my left tit and choke. It's big enough to do the job.
Asswipe.

Funny how these threads always turn into a "I hate Palin" rant. While it was cool to be for Obama, now it's cool to be anti-Palin.

Hilarious.

I don't 'hate' Palin. I just won't vote for her. Because she by no means smart enough to be President. Unfortunate, but true. She's naive, politically dumb, and given to over reacting. When you command forces as powerful as the US Armed Forces, it's dangerous to over react... dangerous for the world, not just Americans. I prefer someone with a calm, rational approach. An iron fist in a velvet glove.

Say what you will folks, Obama was a junior U.S. Senator with no record, who had never held a real job in his life, never run anything, frankly, never done anything but speak occasionally at a law school.

So, to cheer that on as almost Godlike while dismissing Palin as an idiot, well, it just don't hold water my friends.

Sorry, but it needed to be said.

Suck my left tit and choke. It's big enough to do the job.Asswipe.

Links, or it's not true. :eusa_angel::eusa_pray:

:lol:

She didn't say she'd rather eat razor blades than discuss Palin. She said she'd rather eat razor blades than vote for Palin.

I do not have an snwer for you but I must ask you something...

Whereas I do not feel Palin is appropaite as she has way too much excess baggage that she created for herself for her to be affective as President...

Why do you personally show such a disdain for her?

Because she is an embarassment. I don't like her views. I don't like how she thinks. I don't like how she acts. I don't like her hypocrisy. I don't like HER. Period. I rely on my female intuition. She's an idiot.

An embarrassemnt to who?
Dont like her views? I respect that. I dont like the views of Pelosi, but I dont call her a moron or an embarrassment
Dont like how she thinks? Same response as to the views thing.
Dont like how she acts? Your opinion...neither do I.
Dont like her hypocrisy? Can you name anyone in the limelight that dsoesnt simply say whatever the flavor of the day is even if they said the opposite the day before?
She is an idiot? Based on what?

My not all-inclusive list is:

Romney-will not get past Romney care and his religion
Christie-says he is not running, needs to lose weight
Gingrich-too much baggage
Huckabee-too liberal
Pawlenty-not enough name cred, a flipflopper
J. Bush-too much name
Giuliani-overcomable baggage, might have a shot if he runs
Ron Paul-may have best shot of the Repubs
Webb-probably could beat them all but won't run against a Dem, plus I believe him when he says that politics isn't for him

Gov Criss Cristi of NJ

Cristi is a fiscal conservative that is turn NJ around .

Two Thumbs > :poke: < People that express hate for Palin

It's a hobby.

You all can't have Christie, we're not done with him yet!!

I don't think West is even considering a run, but he can dance with me anyday

Forum List

Back