Who?

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
I am neither democrat or republican. I vote on who I think would best do the job. So...with that said....tell me who you think would make a great president the next go round...and why. Then I'll do some studying up on the most recommended suggestions.

• Banned
And DO NOT suggest Palin. I'd rather eat razor blades.

I do not have an snwer for you but I must ask you something...

Whereas I do not feel Palin is appropaite as she has way too much excess baggage that she created for herself for her to be affective as President...

Why do you personally show such a disdain for her?

I'm a registered Dem and that doesn't stop me from voting who I think is best for the job. Dem, repub or independent, I have voted for each of them if I think they will be best for the job.
I like Allen West because he has a level headed view of things and he respects this country and our constitution.

I agree re Palin. I think she is a 'useful idiot' in that she's been great at galvanizing the base of the right wing. I think if she decides to back one of the best candidates - and who that is I do not know - that would give the GOP a great opportunity.

At the moment, I like Allen West and Herman Cain, I also would consider a vote to Romney. Hell will freeze over before I vote for Palin or Huckabee.

I agree re Palin. I think she is a 'useful idiot' in that she's been great at galvanizing the base of the right wing. I think if she decides to back one of the best candidates - and who that is I do not know - that would give the GOP a great opportunity.

At the moment, I like Allen West and Herman Cain, I also would consider a vote to Romney. Hell will freeze over before I vote for Palin or Huckabee.

What if it's Obama vs. Palin? Or Obama v. Huckabee? Who would you vote for?

Neither, I would go for the independent or constituntionalist. Which ever I thnink would be best for our nation.

RON PAUL, the only guy in Washington that knows what to do. He's not too old. He can make the hard decisions that Obama is afraid to make.

I'm a reg Rep. You have to be in one of them to get to vote in the primaries here in PA.
Nice that you lose the right to vote for not being in one of them huh.

I like Cristi. He's blunt but fair. He does things that he will take heat for b/c he knows it's the right thing to do long term. It's not about tomorrow, it's about next year and the year after that for him.

The left already ridicules him for being fat, so it will be extra nice to see them expose themselves for how cruel they can get.

I hear some good things about Allen West. Most of it is that he's a black conservative and that drives the left batshitcrazy. I don't know if he's Pres material, but I would love to see him make a run.

Whereas I do not feel Palin is appropaite as she has way too much excess baggage that she created for herself for her to be affective as President...

Because she is an embarassment. I don't like her views. I don't like how she thinks. I don't like how she acts. I don't like her hypocrisy. I don't like HER. Period. I rely on my female intuition. She's an idiot.

Anyone Palin backs, will never....ever...get my vote.

None of them. I'll vote.... but not for anyone who I think will not act in the best interests of my country. That's Huckabee out, Palin out, Obama out.

Thanks y'all for the suggestions. I'll do a bit of studying up on the names suggested.

well in the magical world of "if's". I would vote for the person most likely to beat obama.

Anyone that says his cuts are saving money while they will add $8billion + to the debt isn't someone anyone should support.

None of the above.

Anyone Palin backs, will never....ever...get my vote.

Whoever she back, her supporters will vote for. That's a significant voting block. Assuming she backs someone decent, like West or Cain... her support is a good thing.

Because she is an embarassment. I don't like her views. I don't like how she thinks. I don't like how she acts. I don't like her hypocrisy. I don't like HER. Period. I rely on my female intuition. She's an idiot.

She gets paid about $250k each time she speaks.

You might want to rethink the idiot part. :eusa_angel:

PALIN!

I want video of you eating razor blades.

hmm

Actually I want video of you finding razor blades to eat, since I haven't seen any of those in years.:lol:

Why do you think I said razor blades? :eusa_whistle:

I'd rather eat a mud sandwich than see her in the white house. In fact...I'd go so far to say that if I had the funds and could do it, I would renounce my citizenship and move to another country. That's how much I cannot abide the woman.

Forum List

Back