Who Writes These Headlines?

The NFL could go out of business tomorrow and my life wouldn't change one bit.
I'm sorry for you, but this thread could probably have gone on without that wonderful insight.
You're wasting your natural manhood and tribal instincts on a Rigged TV Reality Show that ultimately has zero effect on your life. Oh you didn't know it was rigged?

Stop watching Sports of all kinds for one year and see what happens when you're no longer a slave to the Professional and College Sports TV Complex.

Just because ESPN says that stuff is important, that doesn't mean really it is.

I'm sorry for you, but this thread could probably have gone on without that wonderful insight.
You're wasting your natural manhood and tribal instincts on a Rigged TV Reality Show that ultimately has zero effect on your life. Oh you didn't know it was rigged?

Stop watching Sports of all kinds for one year and see what happens when you're no longer a slave to the Professional and College Sports TV Complex.

I know.... I could be watching Dancing with the Stars and Jersey Shore instead

The Conspiracy Theory forum is thataway. Go and enjoy.

The Conspiracy Theory forum is thataway. Go and enjoy.

Is that where we go to find out why only the Texans have an entry on the emoticon page?!?!

:Boom2::texflag:

Lmao

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqNy3EBzFSg&feature=youtu.be]Mark Sanchez runs into his own players butt and fumbles the ball - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back