Who Would've Thought Muslims Would Care?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Seems they are mighty interested in the Vatican/Rome:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=17710

Following Pope John Paul II's visit to the Middle East in 2000 and 2001, some prominent Muslim leaders openly discussed the future dominance of Islam in Europe, including conquesting the Vatican.

While the identity of the next pope is decided, one of the pressing issues he will have to deal with is the growing Muslim community in Europe, part of which have Islamist inclinations. As the New York Times reported this week, the next pope will be facing "increasing secularism in Europe, contrasting with the religious revival in the Islamic world… and the rising number of Muslim immigrants in Europe."

Saudi Sheikh Muhammad bin Abd Al-Rahman Al-'Arifi, Imam of the mosque of King Fahd Defense Academy, discussed the coming Muslim conquest of the Vatican. Citing a Hadith in an article posted on the Kalemat website in 2002, he stated: "… We will control the land of the Vatican; we will control Rome and introduce Islam in it. Yes, the Christians, who carve crosses on the breasts of the Muslims … will yet pay us the Jiziya [poll tax paid by non-Muslims under Muslim rule], in humiliation, or they will convert to Islam…"

NATO AIR said:
no what europe needs to do to prevent this crap is to start deporting all the islamists before they become a serious problem.

t'ain't gonna happen. The Euroweenies are tooooooo PC. They would rather be over-run and cater to the minority until the minority becomes the majority and then starts cramming their ideals down their throats.....

hey, wait.... am I talking about Euroweenies or democraps? Well, all the same I guess.

I can't wait to see some psycho Islamist impaled on a Swiss Guard's halberd. I've always wondered how much that would hurt.

Forum List

Back