Who woulda guessed it: ANOTHER Muslim arrested for attacks on US soil

Nice attempt Sallow. The Tiller Killer and Tim McVeigh are heroes to your kind, aren't they? Simply because they weren't Muslim.

Ok. I'll agree with you. It's true not EVERY terrorist is a Muslim. Only about 99% are.

What the LIEberrhoidal Idiot Callow Sallow doesn't understand is that all "KILLERS" are from different religions, or being atheists.

But the overwhelming number, or almost all, of the RELIGIOUS KILLERS are Islamic...i.e. MUSLIMS.

And, that is not at all surprising because the MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED, the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST concocted the Quran, the foundation of Islam, whose unmistakable and clear instruction is the FIRST DICTUM, which is: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

Thus EVERY true believer of Islam, i.e. a TRUE MUSLIM is instructed to be a MURDERER, or TERRORIST of non-believers.

Admittedly, there are hundreds of millions of Muslims, especially from the NON Middle East, that are ignorant, in denial, or knowingly choose to ignore the FIRST DICTUM of their Islamic Religion.

However, by definition, EVERY TRUE MUSLIM is an ENEMY of the infidel, i.e. us.

That is why EVERY TRUE MUSLIM in America, whether citizen or not, is UNMISTAKABLY the ENEMY WITHIN !!!

Last edited:
Not really a Christain bigot, per se...I don't like any religion.
That is what the leftist pussies always say. I hate all religions, yet a pussy like you concentrates and attacking one Judaism, sometimes attacks another one (Christianity) and ALWAYS protects the modern day Nazism - Islam!

It's funny to see you shallow bitches cry about a lack of christian suicide bombers when we have two wars going on in which copious muslim civilians die in staggering quantities.

seriously. Your modern ****** is no different in application now than it was forty years ago.

It's funny to see you shallow bitches cry about a lack of christian suicide bombers when we have two wars going on in which copious muslim civilians die in staggering quantities.

seriously. Your modern ****** is no different in application now than it was forty years ago.

So deep :clap2:

So deep :clap2:

Is that the sum total of your response? vapid.

jerkitsmiley.gif

Shitgun,

What a LIEberrhoidal idiot like you STILL can't get through your brainwashed skull is that even though America is/was in a WAR with Iraq, Afghanistan.... and actually the ridiculously undeclared war with Iran.......America is EMPHATICALLY NOT in a war with these countries FOR RELIGIOUS Reasons.

Ex: In Iraq, the war was to pre-empt The Baghdad Monster from the use of WMDs (which would've morphed into nukes giving us a second Ahmadenijad), to protect our Strategic Oil Interests and prevent The Baghdad Psycho from the further TORTURE and MURDER of MILLIONS of MUSLIMS !!!

Whereas the fucking TRUE MUSLIMS are following the First Dictum of Islam which is to MURDER & TERRORIZE infidels.....which makes them ipso facto the ENEMY WITHIN !!!

Geddit ????

Last edited:

Shitgun,

What a LIEberrhoidal idiot like you STILL can't get through your brainwashed skull is that even though America is/was in a WAR with Iraq, Afghanistan.... and actually the ridiculously undeclared war with Iran.......America is EMPHATICALLY NOT in a war with these countries FOR RELIGIOUS Reasons.

Ex: In Iraq, the war was to pre-empt The Baghdad Monster from the use of WMDs (which would've morphed into nukes giving us a second Ahmadenijad), to protect our Strategic Oil Interests and prevent The Baghdad Psycho from the further TORTURE and MURDER of MILLIONS of MUSLIMS !!!

Whereas the fucking TRUE MUSLIMS are following the First Dictum of Islam which is to MURDER & TERRORIZE infidels.....which makes them ipso facto the ENEMY WITH !!!

Geddit ????

you might want to calm down before the hemorrhoids on your ass and forehead rupture.

Every time you silly fuckers post it's CLEAR that the official unofficial reason for hawkish applause to killing and total disregard for collateral damage is a primitive "us vs them" mentality which is no more impressive now than when your kind were busy exterminating the injuns.

now, GO RapE ThE ShifT KEY SoME MORe and LET ME KnOW JUST how SERIOus I SHouLD takE yoUR PoSTs

:thup:

edit*

I wanted to add some bold and italics too.. you know, just to convey how serious you are being taken.

Last edited:
Not when we're comparing Christian versus Islamic terrorism since 9/11, it doesn't.

Unless you're a dumbass leftist, that is. Are you a dumbass leftist?

Nothing before 9/11 matters to any of you, does it? That way you can turn a blind eye to anything BUT muslim crimes against humanity....and yes, there are muslim crimes against humanity.

I always expect stupidity from you, so I'm not suprised. But I'll humor your ideas.

Sure, some stuff before 9/11 matters.

For example, the 1st WTC bombing by Muslims in 1993. Or the USS Cole bombing...by Muslims, before 9/11. Or the embassy bombings, before 9/11, by Muslims. Or the Marine barracks bombing, by Muslims, before 9/11. Or the plane hijackings pre-9/11 by Muslims. The Jewish Olympic massacre, by Muslims, pre-9/11. The Chechnyan school massacre (over 350 kids slaughtered) by Muslims pre-9/11. The countless suicide bombings in Israel, by Muslims, pre-9/11. The unprovoked, pre-emptive war on Israel, by several Muslim nations, in 1967. Should I keep going about "Pre 9/11" stuff???????????

You, like most leftists, continue to reach into history for examples of other religions committing eviil. And you'll find it. But what you people always miss, or ignore, is how all other religions are evolving into a more peaceful form, while Islam evolves into a more violent form.

Ah, only attacks matter to you if they are perpetuated by muslims....now I get it....Because those are the only things you listed.....as if nothing but Muslim terrorism has ever happened in modern times.

YOu look at the word Muslim and hide under your bed....I look at the word Terrorist (or Fanatic) and I condemn and fight against it.....not run and hide.

Nothing before 9/11 matters to any of you, does it? That way you can turn a blind eye to anything BUT muslim crimes against humanity....and yes, there are muslim crimes against humanity.

I always expect stupidity from you, so I'm not suprised. But I'll humor your ideas.

Sure, some stuff before 9/11 matters.

For example, the 1st WTC bombing by Muslims in 1993. Or the USS Cole bombing...by Muslims, before 9/11. Or the embassy bombings, before 9/11, by Muslims. Or the Marine barracks bombing, by Muslims, before 9/11. Or the plane hijackings pre-9/11 by Muslims. The Jewish Olympic massacre, by Muslims, pre-9/11. The Chechnyan school massacre (over 350 kids slaughtered) by Muslims pre-9/11. The countless suicide bombings in Israel, by Muslims, pre-9/11. The unprovoked, pre-emptive war on Israel, by several Muslim nations, in 1967. Should I keep going about "Pre 9/11" stuff???????????

You, like most leftists, continue to reach into history for examples of other religions committing eviil. And you'll find it. But what you people always miss, or ignore, is how all other religions are evolving into a more peaceful form, while Islam evolves into a more violent form.

Ah, only attacks matter to you if they are perpetuated by muslims....now I get it....Because those are the only things you listed.....as if nothing but Muslim terrorism has ever happened in modern times.

YOu look at the word Muslim and hide under your bed....I look at the word Terrorist (or Fanatic) and I condemn and fight against it.....not run and hide.
You didn't condemn this attack until you were browbeaten.

That's the equivalent of apologizing for getting caught. Not at all sincere.

Basically..because they are..

The hold the record in dead bodies.:eusa_shhh:

Sure, if you go back a thousand years.

Newsflash: The Crusades are over. Have been for a long time.

Islam...and braindead retards such as yourself...haven't gotten the message.

TROP.jpg

What's the body count for Christians since 9/11?

Man I wish we took 17,000+ dead people seriously.

How many hundreds of thousands of people were killed in the Iraq War, one that is still celebrated by many people?

I think you read that wrong, it was 17,365 attacks carried out. Not deaths. Last I read the deaths totaled over 100,000. That coming from the National Counterterrorism Center.

Forum List

Back