Who would you want to see President Trump debate before the 2020 election ?

Trump supporter or not, who do you want to see Trump debate ?

• Bernie Sanders

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Michael Bloomberg

• Pete Buttigieg

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
Unless it's Tulsi Gabbard I'm most likely voting for Trump. ( which would be the first time I ever voted for a Republican) But in case it isn't her, Trump vs Bernie might be good.

i know its really kinda cruel ...but i would love to see Trump debate Biden ....Trump would humiliate the poor man ! i mean really !! somebody needs to pull Joe to the side and tell him its ok to step away before it gets ugly .

It will be hilarious, regardless of whom he "debates."

I think it is noteworthy that both Trump and Biden are masters at changing the subject - answering the question that they want to answer, regardless of what was asked.

Gabbard is the only one worth a damn anyway...........so I picked her ................Not that I agree with her policies........but she is not part of the establishment YET in my opinion.

Bernie.

No Question.

I want to see this contest. I want to see this rumble.

I want to see the corporate press and the ruling class elites heads explode.

They always show explicit bias, and they hate them both. . . so what they hell would they do? :auiqs.jpg:

iu

Unless it's Tulsi Gabbard I'm most likely voting for Trump. ( which would be the first time I ever voted for a Republican) But in case it isn't her, Trump vs Bernie might be good.

A jury.

Pat Paulson.

Moderator: What is your stance on Climate change?

Paulson: total silence

Moderator: What direction to you want to take this nation in

Paulson: total silence

Pat Paulson would give zero lies, zero deception. And he would win against Rump hands down.

(It's a joke people, Pat Paulson died in the 1980s). Oh wait, he would still be Rump even today.

Bernie Sanders. I'd like to see the questions come up about:
1. Bernie Sanders past public speeches praising Communist nations.
2. Bernie Sanders past public speeches supporting bread lines for the public.
3. Bernie Sanders field staff organizers supporting the need for gulags and re-education camps.
His responses and Trumps challenges to this would be most interesting.

Biden..Two old confused guys debating should be fun to watch. We might even put an age limit on this thing.

Okay, all that said. I really wish we'd get rid of this debate thing... since it stopped being useful years ago.

Go back and watch the Nixon/Kennedy Debate. These guys talked about substantive issues in depth. Compare that to the Hillary/Trump debate. Neither one of them came off as particularly knowledgeable about issues.

Forum List

Back