Who would you want to meet?

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
If you could meet and speak with anyone from history, who would it be? (let us assume aour fantasy includes a magical solution to language barriers)

JB would have to say...

Einstein
Mohandas Ghandi
Jefferson/Washington/Adams
Mao Zedong
Stephen Hawking
Franz Kafka

If you could meet and speak with anyone from history, who would it be? (let us assume aour fantasy includes a magical solution to language barriers)

JB would have to say...a

Cleopatra.

But we would be too busy to speak.

I would not mind body slamming Ghegus Khan and a daring rescue mission saving Jesus from the cross too, but that all has to come after I fuck Cleo two sides to Serapis.

You really want to meet Chesty, don't you. Marines, I mean really now!

Last edited:
Tony Blair, to tell him what a smug, arrogant, lying bastard he is.
Gordon Brown, to tell him what an incompetent, lying bastard he is.

Sacajawea and George C. Custer.. (I'd kick his ass) .

John Kennedy

Audrey Hepburn

In no particular order:

Will Rogers

Jane Austin

Steven Colbert

Hillary Clinton

Da Vinci

Alexander Hamilton
Thomas Aquinas
Siddhartha Gautama
St Augustine, before and after his conversion
Winston Churchill
Otto von Bismarck

Already met Wynton Marsalis, Rio Clemente and Houston Person. Would love to meet Eric Clapton and would have loved to have met Luther Vandross.

Personally know Congressman Rothman's aide, and have met Rothman, but would like to meet Governor Corzine to tell him that he's in deep shit right about now. Gonna be a one-termer I suspect, and I'd like to tell him I'm going to be happy to help with that.

Would also like to meet the person who invented the toilet. What's his name again? Oh yeah.... That Sir Harrington guy, for Queen Elizabeth's palace. Wasn't really Sir Thomas Crapper ya know....

Last, but not least, I'd like to meet Bill Clinton. Just to see what all the fuss was about....

Meriwether Lewis and William Clark, Sacajawea.

Daniel Boone.

Jim Bowie

Jim Bridger

William Cody

Wild Bill Hickok

Wyatt Earp

George Washington

Last edited:

Forum List

Back