Who Would You Vote for?

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Humor me. Using your imagination just suppose that:

1. John McCain was still a Republican BUT . . . everything else he was campaigning for was what Barack Obama is campaigning for now, all accusations and questions that now surround Obama surrounded McCain, McCain was still white.

2. Barack Obama was still a Democrat BUT . . . everything else he was campaigning for was what John McCain is campaigning for now, Obama was a war hero and was still black.

Who would you vote for and why?

Humor me. Using your imagination just suppose that:

1. John McCain was still a Republican BUT . . . everything else he was campaigning for was what Barack Obama is campaigning for now, all accusations and questions that now surround Obama surrounded McCain, McCain was still white.

2. Barack Obama was still a Democrat BUT . . . everything else he was campaigning for was what John McCain is campaigning for now, Obama was a war hero and was still black.

Who would you vote for and why?
It would all have to do if either one picked Palin as their running mate!

I bet if we could travel to some parallel universe, let's call it Universe B, where this was actually happening, we would not be able to tell the difference between Obama A and Obama B; or McCain A and McCain B. There are so few differences between the two candidates that it's laughable.

In response to the question of this thread, I would still vote for Bob Barr.

You assume that race and political parties dictate my decisions. What have I ever said that would lead you to such a ridiculous conclusion?

I assume nothing glockmail. I haven't read all the threads on this board so I have no idea if race and political parties dictate anything for you. From your statement I'm thinking they don't play a part in your decision? . . .but then again, you didn't answer the question.

It would all have to do if either one picked Palin as their running mate!

:D Humor is always a most appreciated answer.

I bet if we could travel to some parallel universe, let's call it Universe B, where this was actually happening, we would not be able to tell the difference between Obama A and Obama B; or McCain A and McCain B. There are so few differences between the two candidates that it's laughable.

In response to the question of this thread, I would still vote for Bob Barr.

A Libertarian ... ok. Appreciate the answer.

If policy stances were reversed, and party affiliations were reversed... I would be an Obama man over a McCain supporter... I do not support far-left stances at all

Thanks for answering the question. :)

I assume nothing glockmail. I haven't read all the threads on this board so I have no idea if race and political parties dictate anything for you. From your statement I'm thinking they don't play a part in your decision? . . .but then again, you didn't answer the question.
As I've said many times here, if it was the primary I would vote for the most conservative candidate, and if it was the general then I would vote against the liberal. Race has noting to do with it. Conservatives tend to gravitate towards the GOP, but that's not always the case.

As I've said many times here, if it was the primary I would vote for the most conservative candidate, and if it was the general then I would vote against the liberal. Race has noting to do with it. Conservatives tend to gravitate towards the GOP, but that's not always the case.

Thanks. :)

....all accusations and questions that now surround Obama surrounded McCain, McCain was still white.

That begs the question, you assume fantasy is correct. Can't answer your question.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to continue the same economic policies that are destroying the middle class in America.

Forum List

Back