Who would you vote for

Who would you vote for?

• Democrats-Clinton/O'Malley

• Republicans-Bush/Paul

• American Taliban/Tea Party-Cruz/Carson

• Independents/People's party-Sanders/Sawant

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who would you vote for?
I'd do as I usually do, and write-in a candidate, someone that I know to be honest, fair, and believes in equal opportunities, equal and fair justice, and a self-supporting citizenry and nation. The main thing is, I'd vote for a pro-America representative, and not someone like the anti-America president and representatives seated in Washington now.

You put in as a choice, and I quote. "The American Taliban / Tea Party" And do you seriously expect adult discussion?

Yep lets attack a movement that wants sane tax laws and fiscal responsibility. Did MSNBC tell you tea party bad?

Had to go with Clinton/O'malley. There will always be a republican or democrat in the white house for a long time. I would prefer someone further to the left, but I think Hillary will be the one to put republicans in their place when they act nutty, which is 90% of the time. Well, ok, 100% of the time.

Who would you vote for?
You forgot to add, "none of the above" to the list of choices. So, I couldn't vote in your poll question.
Did that on purpose
You put in as a choice, and I quote. "The American Taliban / Tea Party" And do you seriously expect adult discussion?

Yep lets attack a movement that wants sane tax laws and fiscal responsibility. Did MSNBC tell you tea party bad?
You mean tax breaks for the rich and more money for war and less money for the poor,disabled and elderly.

Who would you vote for?
I'd do as I usually do, and write-in a candidate, someone that I know to be honest, fair, and believes in equal opportunities, equal and fair justice, and a self-supporting citizenry and nation. The main thing is, I'd vote for a pro-America representative, and not someone like the anti-America president and representatives seated in Washington now.

Pro American is in the eye/opinion of the beholder. Corruption isn't, and most of the time it's been republicans who have proved to be corrupt.

Who would you vote for?
You forgot to add, "none of the above" to the list of choices. So, I couldn't vote in your poll question.
Did that on purpose

You mean tax breaks for the rich and more money for war and less money for the poor,disabled and elderly.

Oh you are one seriously mixed up partisan hack. The tea party is tax platform. Maybe you could learn what it is actually about, and not what lunatics tell you. Show me any proof they are about the things you made up. And not some made up idea in your simpleton head, show me real proof. I will hang up and listen.

Who would you vote for?

Pro American is in the eye/opinion of the beholder. Corruption isn't, and most of the time it's been republicans who have proved to be corrupt.

Donkeys and Elephants are both largely corrupt. But of course you are going to single out only one. How is being loyal to one of the big 2 conglomerates working for ya?

Who would you vote for?
Did that on purpose

Oh you are one seriously mixed up partisan hack. The tea party is tax platform. Maybe you could learn what it is actually about, and not what lunatics tell you. Show me any proof they are about the things you made up. And not some made up idea in your simpleton head, show me real proof. I will hang up and listen.
Look at your republican parties latest budget. Proof right there

Who would you vote for?

Donkeys and Elephants are both largely corrupt. But of course you are going to single out only one. How is being loyal to one of the big 2 conglomerates working for ya?
Why no write-in vote? I would have written in Reagan.

If that isn't enough listen to their rhetoric! Ending IRS,DOE,Foodstamps,SS for people like my parents that live off of it now they are retired.

Who would you vote for?
Did that on purpose

That's the republican philosophy, not the tea party philosophy. On the other hand, it seems like most of the tea partier politicians are republican and don't mind freeloading off the taxpayers for decades. Example, Ron Paul, Bachmann, Paul ryan etc. Actually you're correct. My mistake, carry on.

Who would you vote for?

I'll probably write in the American Freedom Party.

That's what I'd do!

And my write-in candidate would be...

Cindy Sheehan

Who would you vote for?
Did that on purpose

My republican party? What?

Who would you vote for?

Which one?

Who would you vote for?

Which one?
Why, Ronnie of course.

Who would you vote for?
Did that on purpose

No that isn't proof right there, that is more nonsensical bs from you. Again, provide evidence, that the TEA PARTY is all those things you said. I guess I am wasting my time with you, as you really can't seem to get past the ground floor in a debate.

Providing proof takes a little more work than what you seem willing to do, so I will just have to assume you have nothing valid.

That's what I'd do!

And my write-in candidate would be...

Cindy Sheehan
Ever read her book? Its heart breaking.

Forum List

Back