Who would you vote for ? VotePolitics

bryanflint

Rookie
Jul 5, 2015
Would would you vote for in the next presidential election ?

Vote at votepolitics.us and follow latest news feed.

No Way shape or form do I make money from this, trying to get some data from real internet users for fun, tell me what you think.

Maybe but the Dems will most like pick Hillary, you can eliminate all the far right Reps, that narrows the field down considerably.

Would would you vote for in the next presidential election ?

Vote at votepolitics.us and follow latest news feed.

No Way shape or form do I make money from this, trying to get some data from real internet users for fun, tell me what you think.
  • Bernie Sanders
    70%

• Hillary Clinton
    26.67%

• Joe Biden
    3.33%

• Jim Webb
    0%

• Lincoln Chafee
    0%

• Martin O'Malley
    0%
    ----------------------
    • Rand Paul
      50%

• Ben Carson
      37.5%

• Mike Huckabee
      12.5%

• Bobby Jindal
      0%

• Carly Fiorina
      0%

• Chris Christie
      0%

• Donald Trump
      0%

• George Pataki
      0%

• Jeb Bush
      0%

the shitty thing about sanders with the lead is, if he gets the medias backing, he very well could be the next Pres.

understand he feeds the victim mentality of the left and acts like there's no end to other peoples money

the shitty thing about sanders with the lead is, if he gets the medias backing, he very well could be the next Pres.

understand he feeds the victim mentality of the left and acts like there's no end to other peoples money
Actually his health care plan is much more efficient and cost effective than aca.

Education is an investment that can yield returns. How can we expect to stay on top of the world if we treat education as an extra cost option?

Sanders would lead to a GOP House for sure, and a possibility the Senate will stay red.

Actually his health care plan is much more efficient and cost effective than aca.

Education is an investment that can yield returns. How can we expect to stay on top of the world if we treat education as an extra cost option?
educate yourself

the cost of college has far, far far far exceeded the cost of everything else, B/C they get tax money.

so unless you are willing to force colleges to charge only so much, your support for more tax money is just foolish

Man never thought Bernie Sanders would have such a big following, his numbers just keep rising

educate yourself

the cost of college has far, far far far exceeded the cost of everything else, B/C they get tax money.

so unless you are willing to force colleges to charge only so much, your support for more tax money is just foolish
Free college would only apply to public institutions that are already regulated by governing bodies. So I don't see a great increase in cost.

Educated people make more money and are more likely to start businesses creating jobs. This improves our economy, increases the tax base, and makes us more competitive in the world market.

I don't see a valid argument against it.

Forum List

Back