Who would you vote for over Obama?

Which of the following candidates would you vote for over Obama?

• Total voters

Hannibal Lecter
Heck of a Job Brownie
Pat Sajak
Justin Beiber
Chairman Mao
Jimmy Page

I'll vote third party before I'd vote for Beiber...He hates liberty!!!

Draft Dani Shay.

And I would vote for Beiber over Perry. He is the one who proves he hates liberty. Look at texas.

I go to every state in the union...1,275,543 miles over the road in the last 12 years...every one of them in the U.S.

If I couldn't live in Missouri...I'd live in Texas.

PeeWee Herman
Chuck E Cheese
Thor (can produce a certificate of live birth)
Lady Gaga
Homer Simpson

Newt's place is in the Think Tank, and maybe a Cabinet Appointment. He's great at keeping the process on track. Obama is heading straight into a Dead End, and instead of hitting the brakes, he is flooring the gas pedal. Anybody but Obama works for me. :)

honestly i want gingrich for VP....he can also be the press secretary if that fails ;)

He Spooks me with that New World Order Bullshit.

Have you ever heard or read anything from Newt on that? I am a pretty avid political junkie and I haven't. I have seen lots said about him on leftwing blogs, but the only group I've seen linking Newt and the New World Order is the John Birch Society.

I'm thinking Newt might be getting a bad rap there. They have to find something to demonize strong GOP contenders and they can get only so much traction out of Newt's failed marriages.

Almost any body who has run a medium size company and understands income vs expense. The problem is that you have to be rich to run for office. I am not rich.

honestly i want gingrich for VP....he can also be the press secretary if that fails ;)

He Spooks me with that New World Order Bullshit.

Have you ever heard or read anything from Newt on that? I am a pretty avid political junkie and I haven't. I have seen lots said about him on leftwing blogs, but the only group I've seen linking Newt and the New World Order is the John Birch Society.

I'm thinking Newt might be getting a bad rap there. They have to find something to demonize strong GOP contenders and they can get only so much traction out of Newt's failed marriages.

I've seen him take the wind out of too many sails without much of a heads up. He can turn on a dime, in a way that deflates or works against momentum. I've been following him for a very long time now, and support much of what he does. I'm just saying, there are times when he undermines.

Almost any body who has run a medium size company and understands income vs expense. The problem is that you have to be rich to run for office. I am not rich.

Hey! We could always write you're name in!!! You wouldn't have to do anything! :)

In a May 15, 2011, interview on Meet the Press, Gingrich repeated his long-held belief that "all of us have a responsibility to pay – help pay for health care", and suggested this could be implemented by either a mandate to obtain health insurance or a requirement to post a bond ensuring coverage.[76][77] In the same interview Gingrich said "I don't think right wing social engineering is any more desirable than left wing social engineering. I don't think imposing radical change from the right or the left is a very good way for a free society to operate." This comment caused a great deal of back-lash within the Republican Party.[76][77] Gingrich has also been an advocate for health information technology. In 2005, together with Hillary Rodham Clinton he announced the proposal of the 21st Century Health Information Act, a bill which aimed to replace paperwork with confidential, electronic health information networks.[78] Gingrich also co-chaired an independent congressional study group made up of health policy experts formed in 2007 to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of action taken within the U.S. to fight Alzheimer's disease.[79]

Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two things bother me here.
First, The Health Care Mandate, which I Personally view as creating more problems and subjugation, both bankrupting us and always the threat of not getting what you pay for with Government sponsored Denial Of Coverage. The effect of total control over more aspects of our lives.

Like Our Medical Records are secure??? What doesn't get hacked? From Missile Technology, Cutting Edge Defense Technology, how long before anyone, or anyone with the right accessibility can Google your total Medical History? Too much unnecessary information, too much Power.

There are way's that I support Him, there are ways that I won't. He needs to spend more time on Unalienable Rights and Natural Law, and Structured Liberty. He needs to spend more time around Mark Levin. :D Ha!

So we've got three "My Dog"s, dead Bob Denver, my neighbor the drunk, lots of "anyone but Obama"s, and chocks full-o-tool from Crusader Frink.

Who turned up the derp in here?

Hey! We could always write you're name in!!! You wouldn't have to do anything! :)

Do you hate him that much?

Why would you be so mean to anyone who didn't kill your children?

Immie

You didn't put Turnip. I'd vote for a turnip before I'd vote for obie wan know nothing.

Forum List

Back