Who would you vote for over Obama?

Which of the following candidates would you vote for over Obama?

• Total voters
Which of the following candidates would you vote for over Obama?

Hannibal Lecter
Heck of a Job Brownie
Pat Sajak
Justin Beiber
Chairman Mao
Jimmy Page

I'll vote third party before I'd vote for Beiber...He hates liberty!!!

Draft Dani Shay.

Last edited:
Just wanted to get a snapshot of opinions here on the board.

You left out the obvious choice for a lot of us: ALL of the above except Obama!!!

Any one of those people would do a better job and be less destructive than the administration we have. It isn't that Obama is an evil person. He probably isn't. But his philosophy and initiatives so far have been largely dangerous to liberty and the American way as well as being ineffective to deal with the most pressing problems.

You can Vote for Multiple Candidates, in he Poll. ;)

That Bachmann, on this board, ranks so low clearly reveals how far and how quickly she has fallen in the esteem of Republicans.

If I thought it would be serious about Cutting spending, Reforming SS, and MC. Cutting Red Tape, and Limiting the Power of the Fed, I would vote for a rock at this point.

Not even a fancy rock either, just a plain grey lump of hardened Sand would do.

Really, I mean Obama is like a Broken Record Regurgitating the Same old Failed Ideas. He think he has only 2 Jobs, Give speeches, and spend money.

Gonna be hard for anyone to do a worse job than he has.

Frank, you are not a Republican,just a crank. So no one listens to you but we do want your vote for the GOP. :lol:

Uh, your girl is dead last, where she belongs.

Noteably on this board--Newt Gingrich is gaining some ground. WHY? Because he really is the most knowlegable out of this field. He makes that apparent at every single debate.

Noteably on this board--Newt Gingrich is gaining some ground. WHY? Because he really is the most knowlegable out of this field. He makes that apparent at every single debate.

I have to agree but you have to really really look into his past. What he freaking did. But even with that he is the best the right can produce and we ALL know he cant win.

I have to agree but you have to really really look into his past. What he freaking did. But even with that he is the best the right can produce and we ALL know he cant win.

Newt's place is in the Think Tank, and maybe a Cabinet Appointment. He's great at keeping the process on track. Obama is heading straight into a Dead End, and instead of hitting the brakes, he is flooring the gas pedal. Anybody but Obama works for me. :)

If I thought it would be serious about Cutting spending, Reforming SS, and MC. Cutting Red Tape, and Limiting the Power of the Fed, I would vote for a rock at this point.

Not even a fancy rock either, just a plain grey lump of hardened Sand would do.

Really, I mean Obama is like a Broken Record Regurgitating the Same old Failed Ideas. He think he has only 2 Jobs, Give speeches, and spend money.

Gonna be hard for anyone to do a worse job than he has.

Last night's speech was a good illustration. The same old crap reworded and dressed up in new phrases--the word was out that the term 'stimulus' is now verboten. On top of $800 billion in failed stimulus that was sold to us on glowing promises, he now wants to spend almost $500 billion more right away to renovate schools and roads and bridges.

Just like last time.

I lost count around 15 of the times he used phrases like 'now' and 'right away'. And, of course, it is critical to jump start the economy and get people back to work.

Just like last time.

And, it will be fully paid for. Just as soon as somebody figures out where and who will decide that on top of the 1.5 trillion they already agreed to cut but don't know where yet. And the spending will be now but the cuts will be spread over the next 10 years and done by other congresses and administations.

They think we are blooming idiots.

None of the people now aspiring to be President could possibly be more dishonest. Or more manipulative. Or if his motives are not different than stated, more incompetent.

Honestly I would rather anyone right now.....but bachman scares me a bit and I dont think of Paul as a president even though I agree with most of his ideas.

And I dont like looking at huntsman when he talks so, on a shallow basis, he is out.

Honestly I would rather anyone right now.....but bachman scares me a bit and I dont think of Paul as a president even though I agree with most of his ideas.

And I dont like looking at huntsman when he talks so, on a shallow basis, he is out.

But do you honestly believe Bachmann or Paul or Huntsman would be worse than Obama?

Newt's place is in the Think Tank, and maybe a Cabinet Appointment. He's great at keeping the process on track. Obama is heading straight into a Dead End, and instead of hitting the brakes, he is flooring the gas pedal. Anybody but Obama works for me. :)

Me too--ANYONE but Obama would work--but I want the best one out of the field.

But do you honestly believe Bachmann or Paul or Huntsman would be worse than Obama?

No, not at all.

honestly i want gingrich for VP....he can also be the press secretary if that fails ;)

honestly i want gingrich for VP....he can also be the press secretary if that fails ;)

He Spooks me with that New World Order Bullshit.

He Spooks me with that New World Order Bullshit.

i said VP not pres...i mean c'mon we do have Biden now after all ;)

Forum List

Back