Who would you vote for over Obama?

Which of the following candidates would you vote for over Obama?

• Total voters
I think the GOP is going to capture the Senate and keep the House.

There isn't a Republican on the planet right now I would put in the White House if it means giving the GOP a controlled gov't.

No. Effing. Way.

how will you be able to predict that?

I think the GOP is going to capture the Senate and keep the House.

There isn't a Republican on the planet right now I would put in the White House if it means giving the GOP a controlled gov't.

No. Effing. Way.

how will you be able to predict that?

There's no perfect method.

But the Dems are defending many more seats than the GOP in the Senate this cycle and a couple of the races are in purple to red states.

The House is obviously a crap shoot but with the derp turned up to 11 I'm not counting on the House flipping.

Nearly anyone that has a better grasp on reality and governmental workings... and anyone who knows and believes in the constitution as it is actually written and intended

Yes.. there are candidates that I would not vote for.. hence abstaining from the Presidential vote... but in no way, shape, or form will I cast a vote FOR Obama

My Golden Retriever or my neighbor the drunk... either one.

LMAO yet again Sog. Another good one.

Me. I'm voting for my Border Collie Jake. He's 13 yrs old and way smarter than any Clown in DC or anyone running for office.

Even at 13 he can run the legs of a sheep.

Mayby I should try him on a Senator or Congressman or two. LOL

During the debate Paul held up a dime and demonstrated the sad ravages of years of libertarian thought, the man is sad today, the Nader of free market libertarian nuttiness. Yet he always gets the most votes online, tells you something doesn't it.

"I believe in God and I believe in free markets." Ken Lay, Enron CEO

Last edited:
I'm definitely planing on going Third Party again this election. I did choose Gingrich and Huntsman. Huntsman is iffy at the moment as I really know very little about him. I felt he was not very good in the first debate I saw and much better in the second one, but I still don't know a whole lot about him.

Immie

Huntsman seems like a reasonable guy.

Still goin' with the big O.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8HYr20usw&feature=related]Big-O New Opening(2007) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back