Who would you select for you financial manager?

Peter Schiff-Gerald Celente 2012.
Had I not taken their advice I'd be a murkin with no customers and properties worth 50% of what they were in the "dazed----of delusions of grandeur".

You have two choices...

A man seen as a Messiah by many 4 years ago that resulted in the country's worst deficit, credit downgrades for the first time in US history, let down job seekers in every state of the union and brought more taxes to this country when he promised otherwise...

or

A man skilled in economics who turned companies around, saved the Olympics and knows about investing in the future?

When it comes to my money it would be on the man who's skilled in economics.

Our money is the taxpayers money and we need the man who has a proven track record of success.

You mean like AmPad, where they closed down two factories and layed hundreds off.

Or GS Steel- where the whole company went bankrupt.

Or Damon Medical, which paid a record fine of 109 million dollars for defrauding medicare on Bain's watch?

But, yeah, if I wanted someone to invest my money, I'd probably invest it with someone like Romney. (

And if I found out a company like Bain had just bought the company I worked for, I'd be extremely worried, given his record for running roughshod over employees looking for quick profits.

Sadly, we aren't looking for a guy to do either of these things.

We are looking for a guy to lead a government and craft legislation.

And the only job Romney had that remotely resembles the one he's applying for was governor of Massachusetts.

He served one term, was 48th in popularity, 47th in job growth and today, he's not even contesting his own state.

You have two choices...

A man seen as a Messiah by many 4 years ago that resulted in the country's worst deficit, credit downgrades for the first time in US history, let down job seekers in every state of the union and brought more taxes to this country when he promised otherwise...

or

A man skilled in economics who turned companies around, saved the Olympics and knows about investing in the future?

Our money is the taxpayers money and we need the man who has a proven track record of success.

You mean like AmPad, where they closed down two factories and layed hundreds off.

Or GS Steel- where the whole company went bankrupt.

Or Damon Medical, which paid a record fine of 109 million dollars for defrauding medicare on Bain's watch?

But, yeah, if I wanted someone to invest my money, I'd probably invest it with someone like Romney. (

And if I found out a company like Bain had just bought the company I worked for, I'd be extremely worried, given his record for running roughshod over employees looking for quick profits.

Sadly, we aren't looking for a guy to do either of these things.

We are looking for a guy to lead a government and craft legislation.

And the only job Romney had that remotely resembles the one he's applying for was governor of Massachusetts.

He served one term, was 48th in popularity, 47th in job growth and today, he's not even contesting his own state.

We have the community organizer who's own stimulus and policies has given away millions of dollars to other countries in outsourcing of American jobs as seen on another thread. This is tax payers money he's giving away.

Then we have a man who has been dealing with economics and who's wown business savvy shows he can work for businesses getting people back to work.

You have two choices...

or

I would hire the guy Romney hired.

You have two choices...

or

LOL, good answer! He wuld know the right people! Did you know the Obama's original economic team is no longer in iexistence. I don;t know if he has an economic team in place at the present time. But Larry Summers and the rest are gone.

You have two choices...

or

1. no one saw anyone as the messiah... that's just something rightwing extremists like saying so they can avoid having actual discussion.

2. if money was the only issue and the US was a profit making concern and i was a shareholder, i would probably pick the money guy.

but the U.S. isn't a profit making enterprise... it's a country that has far more issues than turning a profit.

and you left out the part about the money guy pushing the same ignorant policies that got us where we were in november 2008 and thinking the russians are our biggest threat. :cuckoo:

so there ya go.

Murray_Rothbard_in_his_30s.jpg
or this other guy...

Ludwig-von-Mises-Quotes-2.jpg

Last edited:
You have two choices...

or

LOL, good answer! He wuld know the right people! Did you know the Obama's original economic team is no longer in iexistence. I don;t know if he has an economic team in place at the present time. But Larry Summers and the rest are gone.

He put the whole debt commission dog and pony show together then blithely ignored their findings.

Typical.

We have the community organizer who's own stimulus and policies has given away millions of dollars to other countries in outsourcing of American jobs as seen on another thread. This is tax payers money he's giving away.

Then we have a man who has been dealing with economics and who's wown business savvy shows he can work for businesses getting people back to work.

Dude, as much as I don't like to acknowledge idiocy by responding to it, the fact is, you can't do business these days without having to buy foreign components. There's just no way around this.

This is what I do for a living, I know. I have to fight very hard to keep buying things domestically.

Frankly, Romney's business saavy was being a rich guy using daddy's connections. Once could make the same argument about George W. Bush in 2000, if you ignore all the failures and times he had to be bailed out. Born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

Except Bush at least had the virtue of being a reasonably succussful governor. Romney can't even make that claim.

Forum List

Back