Who would you rather have endorse you?

Who would you rather have endorse you for president?

• Bill Clinton and Colin Powell

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Donald Trump and John Sununu

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
I didn't think your libs liked liars and military people. If I had to take both I'd pass on wild willie.

Last edited:
romney_web_3194_20121008.jpg

Colin Powell just endorsed Obama for President.

Who would you rather have endorsing you, Bill Clinton and Colin Powell or Donald Trump and John Sununu?

I would take John Sununu endorsement over these global dictators:

ELECTION 2012

Chavez, Castro, Putin endorse Obama

(TIMES247) — The latest [dictator] to publicly announce his support for the commander-in-chief’s reelection bid was Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, who this week assured he’d vote for Obama if he were from the United States.

The America-bashing strongman made the announcement on state-owned television, saying “Obama is a good guy” and that if Obama was from Caracas, he’d surely return the favor by voting for Chavez.

imagesCA9DF9GM-1.jpg

Only a fool would base their vote on someones endorsement so who cares?

I agree. Who gives a shit who endorses who??

Its all about whether or not I think the guy can do the fucking job.

While I have a great deal of respect for Powell I sure wouldn't let his endorsment sway my vote.

Gotta laugh though. Along with Powell Most of the Hollywood idiots endorse Barry Boy.

Talk about ringing endorsements. LOL

Who would you rather have endorsing you, Bill Clinton and Colin Powell or Donald Trump and John Sununu?

Clint Eastwood.

I think George W. Bush and Dick Cheney endorsed Romney.

You know how we love "BOOOOOOOOOOSH!", right?:tongue:

Forum List

Back