Who Would You Meet For a Beer

Luissa, Dogbert, Jillian, Gunny, Divecon, Grump, RGS, eots, Meister, bones, article, echo, dresden, LK Eder, KK, shogie, crimson, Annie, val, del. I'm sure there are others.

Hooray for being #2 on the list, and underage drinking. :D :lol:

Luissa, Dogbert, Jillian, Gunny, Divecon, Grump, RGS, eots, Meister, bones, article, echo, dresden, LK Eder, KK, shogie, crimson, Annie, val, del. I'm sure there are others.

Hooray for being #2 on the list, and underage drinking. :D :lol:

When you turn 21 I might have a drink with you. ;)
We have already gone a blind date, but you blabbed you mouth about that.:eusa_shhh:

We have already gone a blind date, but you blabbed you mouth about that.:eusa_shhh:

I did not blab. :eek: :redface:

Besides, at the moment my mouth couldn't do much blabbing. :lol:

It just slipped out. :eusa_whistle:

And you're on, I guess I'll be buying. :lol:

I did not blab. :eek: :redface:

Besides, at the moment my mouth couldn't do much blabbing. :lol:

It just slipped out. :eusa_whistle:

And you're on, I guess I'll be buying. :lol:
I forget what happened, just remembered you spilled the beans about something. I guess I can, since you are buying and all.:razz:

I wouldn't meet anyone for a beer. I don't drink. Haven't since 1984 and now that I am diabetic couldn't if I wanted to.

I wouldn't mind meeting all the ladies though )

i dont drink beer....but i would do shots...not body shots....with about anyone....i really cant think of anyone i wouldnt have a conversation with...as long as its over a game of pool...

<---grew up in pool halls....(dad, dear, dear dad) and can make a weapon out of a pool cue in a heartbeat

I wouldn't meet anyone for a beer. I don't drink. Haven't since 1984 and now that I am diabetic couldn't if I wanted to.

I wouldn't mind meeting all the ladies though )

I do not drink either. Alcohol tastes horrible to me. I have a storng dose of the bitter gene.

I take too many opoid pain killers now to drink anyway.

Forum List

Back