Who would YOU like to see run in 2012?

Last edited:
Me 2. Perry-Bachmann 2012.

Why not Bachmann -Perry?

Perry-Bachmann trounces Obama. Bachmann-Perry may not. The mainstream media and Dems will try to "Palanize" Bachmann. They might be able to get away with it. No can do with Perry. Also, he's a very successful executive, Bachmann's just a congresswoman. Successful Governors win! I want to win.

State Secession Perry? I beg to differ.

Jeb Bush?
That's the most intelligent post I've seen from you. Even if you did type it with a smirk.
Sadly he's declined numerous times to run.

Jeb could get a frontal lobotomy and still be a better President than Obama could ever dream of being.

Johnson/Rubio
:clap2:

Last edited:
If there was any real hope for America Bernie Sanders would be drafted and elected President. Only then would we see any positive change.

Any Republican becoming President will be disastrous. And if Obama remains in Office we'll have four more years of compromise.

Bernie Sanders for President!

Why not Bachmann -Perry?

Perry-Bachmann trounces Obama. Bachmann-Perry may not. The mainstream media and Dems will try to "Palanize" Bachmann. They might be able to get away with it. No can do with Perry. Also, he's a very successful executive, Bachmann's just a congresswoman. Successful Governors win! I want to win.

State Secession Perry? I beg to differ.

As is your right, by all means!

Why not Bachmann -Perry?

If Perry runs, he'll win. Just my 2 cents.

Why not Bachmann -Perry?

no... he's too extreme right.

Why not Bachmann -Perry?

i love people who are so far out there they have no ability to gauge the way normal people actually think.

:rofl:

Speaking as a concerned citizen, I would like to see Romney run as he is the least craziest of all the GOP candidates.

Speaking as a bleeding heart liberal, I would love to see Palin/Bachman as it would not only ensure an Obama win, it would also be some of the most entertaining debates we will ever see.

And fox would do the same thing again and announce they won 15 minutes BEFORE the debates even starts.

Remember them doing this back in 2008?

no... he's too extreme right.

Perry is extreme right? I don't think so. Anyway, Obama is extreme Left and he still got elected. Why? Bush. So why would Perry get elected? Obama. I'm beginning to see a pattern.

My ideal scenario:

The Republican's nominate Romney, or some other statist joker.

Paul bails and makes an independent run (or possibly on the Libertarian ticket). He pulls a fair number of Tea Party candidates out with him.

The Supreme court nixes the individual mandate - Obamacare is a do-over.

Paul loses (of course) but makes a big dent (10 - 20 percent of the vote). Independents and Libertarians gain seats in the House and hopefully the Senate in the wake of Paul's showing. Romney loses with only a little bit more of the vote than Paul. Obama is re-elected but faces an opposing congress.

That's the best we can hope for, and probably still too much to ask. But it would be pretty promising if it panned out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back