Who would YOU like to see run in 2012?

oldsalt

Jun 10, 2011
Really, Bachmann, Romney, et al, is that the best we have? If you had your druthers, who would YOU like to see run?

Speaking as a concerned citizen, I would like to see Romney run as he is the least craziest of all the GOP candidates.

Speaking as a bleeding heart liberal, I would love to see Palin/Bachman as it would not only ensure an Obama win, it would also be some of the most entertaining debates we will ever see.

Paul/Johnson vs. Grayson/Kucinich. However, this will not happen. Rw kooks love crazy ass Republicans and Democrats love liberals who act like rw kooks.

Last edited:
My barber, Earl, seems to be pretty much on top of every issue and has the wisdom to solve lots of problems. I think he'd make a great President. Fred, down at the Quick Lube is pretty smart too. He'd be a great Vice-President. Neither one of them play golf so they would always be hanging around the White House.

My brother.... who is far smarter than most of these smucks - on either side of the fence... and has more integrity in his little finger than all of them added together.

My barber, Earl, seems to be pretty much on top of every issue and has the wisdom to solve lots of problems. I think he'd make a great President. Fred, down at the Quick Lube is pretty smart too. He'd be a great Vice-President. Neither one of them play golf so they would always be hanging around the White House.

Hey@! You live in Mayberry. I knew it.. BTW: Earl runs a bookie op out of the backroom..

Hillary Clinton.
She's (already) preppin' for 2016.

Bill will still have plenty o' miles left, on him!!

obama_clinton_taxes_CK-0167.jpg
bill_clinton1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back