who would win the debates, gingrich or obama ?

who would win the gingrich obama debates ?

• gingrich

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • obama

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
on substance, they would both be poor. But Gingrich can make it look like he is taking about important things when its just nonsense. Obama will likely lose.

I agree that under most circumstance that Gingrich can make his nonsense seem reasonable but thats only because he's up against similar nonsense and he's had more experience peddling his own brand of BS. Put him up agains Obama and he's in a much different ballpark, mostly because what Newt says will be fact-checked in near real time. For a man used to blurting out nonsense that could be a real problem. Obama may be more reserved but he is smart enough to keep his mouth shut when its appropriate and only attack when he has facts on his side. Newt would never stand a chance.

The question should be how will Mitt do? He doesn't speak well and its clear he would prefer to avoid crowds. As far as I've seen he's not much at thinking on his feet and Obama would just clobber him too is my guess.

We've already seen Obama take down the entire GOP at their own retreat.

Republicans make the mistake of thinking "shrill" is a real debate style.

Who the hell cares?

The closest Gingrich is going to get to a Presidential debate with Obama is if he buys a ticket

Forum List

Back