Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

• Bill O'Reilly

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Al Franken

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
O'Reilly and it wouldn't even be a fight. Franken would need to pack a lunch, cuz he would be there all day getting his ass kicked!

Franken is really strong, and was (and is) a good wrestler. I met him once and he gave me an arm-drag and the quickest leg sweep I've ever had, which is impressive, 'cause I was the captain of the wrestling team back in high school.

But O'Reilly has the reach...but I think he's older. And he is much angrier. That counts for something.

I give it to Franken, narrowly. But O'Reilly seems like the type of guy to have a goon squad ready to jump in at any moment.

What ever happened to that sexual harrasment deal?

O'Reilly grew up in a lower class neighborhood and was a jock. Franken may know how to wrestle, but I doubt he'd get the chance.

Hobbit said:
O'Reilly grew up in a lower class neighborhood and was a jock. Franken may know how to wrestle, but I doubt he'd get the chance.

O'Reilly didn't grow up in a lower class neighborhood. And he went to private school and vacationed in Florida.

nakedemperor said:
Franken is really strong, and was (and is) a good wrestler. I met him once and he gave me an arm-drag and the quickest leg sweep I've ever had, which is impressive, 'cause I was the captain of the wrestling team back in high school.

But O'Reilly has the reach...but I think he's older. And he is much angrier. That counts for something.

I give it to Franken, narrowly. But O'Reilly seems like the type of guy to have a goon squad ready to jump in at any moment.

What ever happened to that sexual harrasment deal?

The kids on my wrestling team who then tried to translate their moves into real fighting usually ended up with their asses handed to them. Bill will fight dirty, and Al will say "Hey, that's against the rules!" before being stuffed in the library return box. :chains:

nbdysfu said:
The kids on my wrestling team who then tried to translate their moves into real fighting usually ended up with their asses handed to them. Bill will fight dirty, and Al will say "Hey, that's against the rules!" before being stuffed in the library return box. :chains:

:beer: I agree

nbdysfu said:

Well if you get into a fight and you wrestle and the guy fights, obviously its not gonna turn out well. But if you take him down and put yourself in an advantageous situation, it can really be put to your advantage.

LOL - sometimes we really talk about some dumbass things.

My money's on O'Reilly. Irishman vs hollywood twerp? No contest.

nakedemperor said:
O'Reilly didn't grow up in a lower class neighborhood. And he went to private school and vacationed in Florida.

O'Reilly grew up in Levittown, a lower class neighborhood. That whole thing the New York times did about him growing up in an upper class neighborhood was a crock, and O'Reilly has since produced the deed to his parents' old house in Levittown. He is the first person in his family to break out of the lower-lower middle class.

Forum List

Back