Who would want arab muslims in their country?

What the World Thinks in 2002

“Sizable percentages of Muslims in many countries with significant Muslim populations also believe that suicide bombings can be justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies. While majorities see suicide bombing as justified in only two nations polled, more than a quarter of Muslims in another nine nations subscribe to this view.”

Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World

“For instance, 82% of Jordanian Muslims who think suicide bombing in Iraq against Westerners is justifiable also have a lot or some confidence in bin Laden.”
==============================================

To those idiots "protesting" (more like an excuse to stand on a street corner and scream), what sane human would want these people to enter their country, either? Do I even need to mention how arab muslims have turned Sweden and parts of Germany into Rapeland?
Who would want you? I want smart people.

What the World Thinks in 2002

“Sizable percentages of Muslims in many countries with significant Muslim populations also believe that suicide bombings can be justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies. While majorities see suicide bombing as justified in only two nations polled, more than a quarter of Muslims in another nine nations subscribe to this view.”

Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World

“For instance, 82% of Jordanian Muslims who think suicide bombing in Iraq against Westerners is justifiable also have a lot or some confidence in bin Laden.”
==============================================

To those idiots "protesting" (more like an excuse to stand on a street corner and scream), what sane human would want these people to enter their country, either? Do I even need to mention how arab muslims have turned Sweden and parts of Germany into Rapeland?
Who would want you? I want smart people.

This post is the definition of irony..thanks for the chuckle.

Why would we want that here? They are not yearning to be free and want no part of freedom. Their entire mind set is violently opposed to such notions.
From what I can tell, that simply isn't part of the thought process.

There are many who immediately assign an "oppressed"/"oppressor" relationship between groups. And once a group is designated "oppressed", then they are to be defended at all, and I do mean all, costs.

Even if what that group believes and practices oppresses other oppressed groups!

Amazing to watch.

There is very little thought at all.

Otherwise, these dunderheads would recognize their own doublespeak. Yes, by all means, let's call ourselves "liberal", and to prove it, we will champion the agenda of the very LEAST liberal people in the world.

Good grief, recent women's marches actually featured prominent advocates for sharia. What's next -- gay rights rallies featuring Fred Phelps?

Why would we want that here? They are not yearning to be free and want no part of freedom. Their entire mind set is violently opposed to such notions.

There are many who immediately assign an "oppressed"/"oppressor" relationship between groups. And once a group is designated "oppressed", then they are to be defended at all, and I do mean all, costs.

Even if what that group believes and practices oppresses other oppressed groups!

Amazing to watch.

Otherwise, these dunderheads would recognize their own doublespeak. Yes, by all means, let's call ourselves "liberal", and to prove it, we will champion the agenda of the very LEAST liberal people in the world.

Good grief, recent women's marches actually featured prominent advocates for sharia. What's next -- gay rights rallies featuring Fred Phelps?
Yeah, the hypocrisy gets pretty weird.

That's why British liberal activist, and former member of the radical Islamist group Hizb ub-Tahrir, Maajid Nawaz calls them the "Regressive Left". In remaining steadfastly committed to this oppressed/oppressor paradigm of theirs, they end up aligning themselves with the most regressive and oppressive religion in the world. Today. Not back in the Crusades.

It's who they are.

Last edited:

Amazing to watch.

That's why British liberal activist, and former member of the radical Islamist group Hizb ub-Tahrir, Maajid Nawaz calls them the "Regressive Left". In remaining steadfastly committed to this oppressed/oppressor paradigm of theirs, they end up aligning themselves with the most regressive religion in the world. Today. Not back in the Crusades.

It's who they are.

These people are too stupid to differentiate between an idea and a person. All they see is (to them) a brown-skinned person who they are then required to defend. They cannot grasp that criticism of what they believe and what they are hoping to achieve is born of anything but pure racism.

Amazing to watch.

That's why British liberal activist, and former member of the radical Islamist group Hizb ub-Tahrir, Maajid Nawaz calls them the "Regressive Left". In remaining steadfastly committed to this oppressed/oppressor paradigm of theirs, they end up aligning themselves with the most regressive religion in the world. Today. Not back in the Crusades.

It's who they are.

These people are too stupid to differentiate between an idea and a person. All they see is (to them) a brown-skinned person who they are then required to defend. They cannot grasp that criticism of what they believe and what they are hoping to achieve is born of anything but pure racism.
I don't know that it's stupidity. I'm convinced that ideology can overwhelm both intelligence and common sense, that a perfectly intelligent person can fall victim to it if they don't remain vigilant. I know some very (otherwise) intelligent people whose ideology controls and distorts both their perceptions and their thought processes.

There are many who immediately assign an "oppressed"/"oppressor" relationship between groups. And once a group is designated "oppressed", then they are to be defended at all, and I do mean all, costs. Even if what that group believes and practices oppresses other oppressed groups! Amazing to watch.

It is truly amazing; the arab muslims are slaughtering/genociding/ethnically cleansing the Yazidis, Chaldeans, Coptics, Maronites, Assyrians, Azeri, Bahai, Maneachans and so many others - but somehow, the lefist scum still tries to portray arab muslims as the "victims."

Which makes it impossible for this trash to grasp that brown people can be racist as well. Someone should send some of them to Egypt or other arab muslim countries to see how racist they are against black africans. It makes the Jim Crow laws and southern lynchings look like toddler birthday parties.

Forum List

Back