Who Would Pull the Trigger Today?

There is a lot of talk today, understandably on the 70th anniversary of the act, about the bombing of Hiroshima. It is a very complex moral and military question. I'm wondering if, regardless of your view of the decision 70 years ago, you would ever support the US making a similar decision under any circumstances today? If so, what would those circumstances have to be?

I was ready to nuke somebody when the first tower fell.

Mecca should have vanished in nuclear fire the next day.

There is a lot of talk today, understandably on the 70th anniversary of the act, about the bombing of Hiroshima. It is a very complex moral and military question. I'm wondering if, regardless of your view of the decision 70 years ago, you would ever support the US making a similar decision under any circumstances today? If so, what would those circumstances have to be?

Including every woman and child NOT responsible for the attack?

Were the transgender? I saw a post from you making fun of transgendered peeps.

Were the transgender? I saw a post from you making fun of transgendered peeps.

Are you drunk?

During WW2 the insane strategy was to keep killing civilians until the maniacs surrendered. The Hiroshima Bomb was calculated not to inflict minimal casualties on the civilian population but to inflict the greatest number of civilian casualties with a thousand foot air burst. Today the same liberal democrat culture has decided that a single civilian life could put a hard charging Marine or Soldier in a federal prison so a artillery strike or an air strike that has the potential of inflicting civilian casualties despite the fact that cit could save American lives has to be mulled over by fat assed political appointed experts in the Pentagon for a couple of days through a few cocktails while the bad guys are long gone.

Forum List

Back