Who Would Jesus Vote For?

-=d=- said:
Wouldn't matter...even if Satan's choice (if there is one) were elected, it would be so, only according to God's will. :)

Essentially what you are saying is that it was God's will to give us free will.

Right?

Bullypulpit said:
More than you do, apparently.

Wrong answer pulit. I'm a Christian. Therefore I, by virture of my admitted faith in Jesus Christ, gives me more knowledge and power in Christianity than you.

No matter how many "books" you've read about religons, if you've never found "faith", and felt the power of the Lord, then you've never really learned anything.

You're dismissed.

-=d=- said:
Wouldn't matter...even if Satan's choice (if there is one) were elected, it would be so, only according to God's will. :)

True. I was just trying to point out that I think the devil does influence a great many people these days. I.E., queer marriage, the aclu stomping anything Christian, liberal Presidents getting B.J.'s in the Oval Office, etc., etc., etc..

Pale Rider said:
True. I was just trying to point out that I think the devil does influence a great many people these days. I.E., queer marriage, the aclu stomping anything Christian, liberal Presidents getting B.J.'s in the Oval Office, etc., etc., etc..

Just a point of order - for a number of sins, we aren't 'tempted by the devil'; we are tempted by our own, human/fleshly desires. Would likely hold true for Homos and Clinton, etc.

:)

Presumably, Jesus wouldn't be a U.S. citizen, so he wouldn't have a vote... unless the libs get their way; in which case, he'd vote for Bush.
There is no way Jesus would vote for a man who admits life begins at conception but supports abortion anyway.

britinusa said:
Presumably, Jesus wouldn't be a U.S. citizen, so he wouldn't have a vote... unless the libs get their way; in which case, he'd vote for Bush.
There is no way Jesus would vote for a man who admits life begins at conception but supports abortion anyway.

welcome, mate! :)

Pale Rider said:
Wrong answer pulit. I'm a Christian. Therefore I, by virture of my admitted faith in Jesus Christ, gives me more knowledge and power in Christianity than you.

No matter how many "books" you've read about religons, if you've never found "faith", and felt the power of the Lord, then you've never really learned anything.

You're dismissed.

Going to church every Sunday doesn't make you any more a Christian than going to a garage once a week makes you a mechanic. And, while you may know all the pretty words, you haven't the faintest idea of what they mean...

As for your virtue, that and fifty cents will get you a bad cup of coffee.

Bullypulpit said:
Going to church every Sunday doesn't make you any more a Christian than going to a garage once a week makes you a mechanic. And, while you may know all the pretty words, you haven't the faintest idea of what they mean...

As for your virtue, that and fifty cents will get you a bad cup of coffee.

(sigh)...truth is, you don't know him, or anyone likely, on this forum to be able to judge their 'fruits'. Becauase if you have the knowledge you claim, you'd know that is the 'only' way we'll know other believers. :)

;)

-=d=- said:
(sigh)...truth is, you don't know him, or anyone likely, on this forum to be able to judge their 'fruits'. Becauase if you have the knowledge you claim, you'd know that is the 'only' way we'll know other believers. :)

;)

Don't claim any knowledge beyond what I've learned over the years. Nothing special...Just know myself and try to walk the path, serve others, learn more. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back