Who would have thought democrat would destroy western civilization. Stabbing in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd be better off if the availability of firearms dropped to the point where knife crime was a bigger problem.

That's kind of missing the point though.

The solution is, you kill the criminals, and then you don't have to worry about knives or guns.

You are simply moving the problem around. Ok, now we are going to run over people with a car, or through a petrol bomb, or stab people to death.

Great.... I'd much rather be stabbed to death over a painless shot to the head. Much better for society.

Not a fix dude. Not a solution.
We are never gonna prevent all murders.

My point is that guns are easy. If we make it harder there will be less.

Less suicide was well.
Dude you will never take our guns go the fcuk away before you piss us off
Whaddya gonna do dipshit?

Capslock me to death?

Dumbass.
Keep promoting taking away our rights .. your gonna lose.. so just zip it up
Make with the capslock Kevin!
Bring it on!!

The solution is, you kill the criminals, and then you don't have to worry about knives or guns.

You are simply moving the problem around. Ok, now we are going to run over people with a car, or through a petrol bomb, or stab people to death.

Great.... I'd much rather be stabbed to death over a painless shot to the head. Much better for society.

Less suicide was well.

Capslock me to death?

Dumbass.
Bring it on!!
You will never take our guns

Less suicide was well.

Capslock me to death?

Dumbass.
Bring it on!!
What, no threat this time?

Weak.

Isn't THIS just TOO MUCH OF A COINCIDENCE???

Dutch police: 'Several wounded' in apparent stabbing in The Hague!!!!!

Dutch police say three people were stabbed near a shopping center in The Hague on Friday night.

According to BBC, authorities are still searching for the Dutch police say three people were stabbed near a shopping center in The Hague on Friday night.

According to BBC, authorities are still searching for the middle-aged male suspect. The condition of the suspect and the stabbing victims are unclear.

Dutch police said in a tweet that "emergency services" were on the scene.

The police official said that the suspect had a device strapped to his body, describing it as a "hoax explosive device." He declined to offer a motive for the stabbing.

Police also did not immediately have information on the condition of those wounded. On Twitter, police said "a number of people" were injured but it was unclear exactly how many.

The Guardian reported that five people have been injured.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

--------------

Well, they have to determine if the perp was from a "protected" group. If he is, then the stabbing was probably justified, and the victim had it coming...ergo no harm, no foul.

If he isn't, well, then it was really a stabbing. PC can makes things so complicated.

Now this is just a hunch, but I'm going with...

Its-Islam-yet-again.jpg

It's time to take a look at knife sales in the US and just who is buying them.

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.
Several stabbed near London Bridge; man detained
We'd be better off if the availability of firearms dropped to the point where knife crime was a bigger problem.

Less suicide was well.

Bull crap. If you make it harder, it just means there will be greater and greater demand for black market guns.

And there is no evidence whatsoever, that suicides have gone down. Yes, suicide by gun has gone down, but hanging and eating poison have gone up. The trend in suicide is identical.

Again, you would think if what you claim was true, that we would see other examples where it worked. For example Alcohol. We banned alcohol. Did that work? No. It didn't. When you really think about it, alcohol was banned in the US for a very short time. Yet in that short time, we had a network of smugglers and illegal producers, that spanned from coast to coast, and from Canada to Mexico.

Why did it not "make it harder" result in "there will be less"? Why didn't it work?

Same with illegal drugs today. We have smuggling by plane, by boat, from Canada to Mexico, and a wide host of illegal producers in the US right now. Not only has drug use increased, but drugs are now easier to get today, than they were when the "war on drugs" as actually declared.

Why did it not "make it harder" result in "there will be less"? Why did it not work?

And the answer is, because you are attacking the wrong thing. The solution is law enforcement, and justice. The solution is not trying to regulate away the ability of bad people to do bad things.

And to cite a system where my views have been tried, and work.... Singapore. Remember those Aussies that went to Singapore with drugs? Singapore tried them, and hung them. Why? Because they enforce the law. Singapore has the one of the lowest illegal drug use rates in the world. They also have the lowest murders rates of any city on Earth. Why? Because they hang murderers. The last hanging I read about, it was 11 months from the time of the crime, to the time of the trial. It was less than 12 month from the trial, to when the murderer was hanged.

That's justice. And it works. In a city of 5.6 Million people, they have 1 to 2 murders a year. I dare you to find any city of comparable size in the US, or the UK, or most of Europe, that has that level of crime.

And it really is simply having police, and enforcing the law, and dispensing justice. That's it. It's not endless regulation. You don't see a big push for "Banning the pointy knife" in Singapore. Ridiculous.

The U.K. Must Ban Pointy Knives, Says Church of England

Kill the criminals. That's what you need to do.

Capslock me to death?

Dumbass.
Bring it on!!

Weak.
You will never take our guns. Never. Get over it.

Capslock me to death?

Dumbass.
Bring it on!!

Weak.
I don’t threat

Status