Who would abuse a wounded soldier?

It's the demonstrating muslim militant fucks that are to blame for the most part.They are allowed to wave banners and scream obsceneties at the returning troops yet true blue blooded Englishmen are arrested when they retaliate in kind.:evil:

The country is going to the fucking dogs.
Too many laws to molly coddle muslims who are guilty of abusing the privilege of our hospitality,Boot the bastards out, repatriate the fucking scum if they hate us so much.

It looks like 'hate speech' laws only go one way there.

I have nothing but disdain for those who can dish out shit but whine like fucking babies whenever they receive anything even remotely equivalent.

Don't get me started on the lazy, vandalising, drugged up smelly lager louts that hang around every park and street corner.It's almost getting to the point when we will have to physically take our streets back from these fucking morons.Wasted Britain, it is becoming a fucking shambles, the youth of today are fucked up, they never really stood a chance when you see the state of their idiot fucking parents.I despair at times, I really do.:evil:

This is how Muslim extremists welcomed troops of the Royal Anglian Regiment on their homecoming parade in Luton earlier this year.

Muslim-extremists.jpg

Forum List

Back