Who works for who?

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
If aliens landed in our nations capitol today they would see a very privileged class ruling over a working class. I thought the people were supposed to be in charge in America not the politicians but look at what has happened, look at the pay and benefits the taxpayers provide for our congressional representatives and senators not to mention their staff.

If after the aliens landed they stumbled upon a copy of our constitution and bill of rights they would surely come to the conclusion that these documents must of been written for a different country because we or some of us in this nation have kicked both documents to the curb along time ago to the absolute delight of our current leaders.

If any good comes out of the disaster in Washington and the woefully inept leadership we are currently living under, please let it be a new awakening of the American people. We must stop letting our leaders divide and conquer us and take back the power they have acquired for themselves.

I don't know about any of you, but I want to be free, over anything else I want to be free. I may screw up because I'm free to do so and then I will suffer the consequences but Id rather be free than to be coddled by an entrenched inept over compensated group of so called leaders.

President Obama has spent the last week or so bashing Washington for being incompetent and not working together for the American people, is that the same Washington he wants to run my health care? be careful people. Be very careful in dolling out power to demigods.

There is no more Mr Smith, how sad.

I'm not a jerkoff douchebag.........I kinda think that your avi of a monkey fucking a football is much closer to jerking off than my dragon.

Fuck off n00b, come back when you dry out behind the ears.

Really? Wanna explain how the "party of no" works again?

Yeah, it 's when Obama, Reid, Pelosi and company continue to say "no, fuck your ideas ours are better and we don't give a fuck that 65% of americans don't like them." ....

Wrong dipshit.........

He called the assholes out on the carpet that have been holding up the situation.

Holding up? As in: Keeping the whole thing from collapsing?

Pretend that Congress and the Big 0 are rocket scientists and they are planning a Moon Shot instead of healthcare reform. They have an idea that might work and then again, it might not. One big rocket (for the dull among us, this "rocket represents their healthcare reform) to blast off and carry the entire population to the Moon.

Trouble is, other smaller rockets (Am Trak, Veteran's Affairs Hospitals, Medicaid and so on) that they've tried which were also much cheaper, always, every time, with no exceptions, have always been launched, gone off in a direction that wasn't specified, cost at least twice the predictied amount and many just plain exploded on the pad.

Now they are saying to forget all of that and give them the money to fund this new, biggest ever, rocket. Bring all of the people of the USA to the launch pad and everyone needs to get in and trust them that this one will be on budget, which has never happened before, do what they promise, which has never happened before, work right, which has never happened before and fulfill all of their promises, which has never happened before.

Also, they want to do this with no test programs, no laboratory experiments, no small scale demonstrations and no way to undo the program once started. Oh, yeah! And they are demanding that any other rockets be destroyed and discarded. Let's all get on the rocket and wait for Nancy to light the fuse.

All Aboard!

When I was much younger, I was looking to buy a car. I was 18 and sought my father's advice. I was looking at a Triumph TR-3 and a Ford Maverick. I was in Duluth Minnesota and this was to be my everyday car to drive to and from school and around about.

I "knew" that the TR-3 would be a Babe Magnet and my life would be complete with it. Convertible top, plastic rear window, weak heater and poor defrost function.

Dad knew that TR-3's were notoriously unreliable, that this one was about 20 years old and that I had no mechanical ability to fix it myself.

He was the Parent of "No". Like the idiotic, petulant majority that seeks to bankrupt our country today, I was upset. In the fullness of time, I now KNOW that he was right.

This is how the Party of No works.

When I was much younger, I was looking to buy a car. I was 18 and sought my father's advice. I was looking at a Triumph TR-3 and a Ford Maverick. I was in Duluth Minnesota and this was to be my everyday car to drive to and from school and around about.

I "knew" that the TR-3 would be a Babe Magnet and my life would be complete with it. Convertible top, plastic rear window, weak heater and poor defrost function.

Dad knew that TR-3's were notoriously unreliable, that this one was about 20 years old and that I had no mechanical ability to fix it myself.

He was the Parent of "No". Like the idiotic, petulant majority that seeks to bankrupt our country today, I was upset. In the fullness of time, I now KNOW that he was right.

So you picked flamability over unreliability?

Umm dude the republicans caused this fucking mess the dems now have to clean up because the republicans refuse to help, they keep saying NO.

To pretend the Rs have acted responsibly and should have their opinions trusted is something only an idiot would do.

You see they bought the TR-3 and then drove it into the ground, its engine was fused and Bush and Paulson then bailed out the company who built it hoping they would be nice and replace the engine. They gave themselfs a bonus instead. Obama is making them pay for replacing the engine. The republicans have been trying to get him to push it to the curb and walk away.

When ....WHEN ......WHEN will you people accept you crashed the economy twice in one lifetime. Your ideas failed and are headed for the trash bin of history?

You support the people who refuse to help clean up the mess they made.

Last edited:
Man O man! my first post and the anger is unreal. Why is it the progressive liberal types automatically and consistently start with name calling before they offer their typical weak response, that is if any response is given at all.
AND
What is it with all the signatures you folks tag your posts with. It makes it difficult to read the board with all that repetitive crap stuck on your post. Just my opinion.

Man O man! my first post and the anger is unreal. Why is it the progressive liberal types automatically and consistently start with name calling before they offer their typical weak response, that is if any response is given at all.
AND
What is it with all the signatures you folks tag your posts with. It makes it difficult to read the board with all that repetitive crap stuck on your post. Just my opinion.

I turn off the signatures. You can do that under USER CP options I think.

Umm dude the republicans caused this fucking mess the dems now have to clean up because the republicans refuse to help, they keep saying NO.

To pretend the Rs have acted responsibly and should have their opinions trusted is something only an idiot would do.

You see they bought the TR-3 and then drove it into the ground, its engine was fused and Bush and Paulson then bailed out the company who built it hoping they would be nice and replace the engine. They gave themselfs a bonus instead. Obama is making them pay for replacing the engine. The republicans have been trying to get him to push it to the curb and walk away.

When ....WHEN ......WHEN will you people accept you crashed the economy twice in one lifetime. Your ideas failed and are headed for the trash bin of history?

You support the people who refuse to help clean up the mess they made.

DOes the truth ever matter to you? Will you stop lying in your posts? Or are you incapable of this?
The Congress has been controlled by the Democrats for the last 3 years. They ran on fiscal responsibility. Where has that fiscal responsibility been? What programs have they cut? What waste have they rooted out? What earmarks have they stopped? WHen did they say NO to Fannie and Freddie?
No, the Dums are responsible for much of this mess. The president's budget is more of the same, much more. His strategy seems to be to denounce deficit spending and then double down on it.

If aliens landed in our nations capitol today they would see a very privileged class ruling over a working class. I thought the people were supposed to be in charge in America not the politicians but look at what has happened, look at the pay and benefits the taxpayers provide for our congressional representatives and senators not to mention their staff.

If aliens landed on earth and saw people walking behind dogs and cleaning up their shit.....who would they conclude rules who?

Forum List

Back