Who won tonights debate in your eyes?

Who won?

• Total voters
If I can only choose the above, I'd have to say Romney. He had a strong performance tonight. He stayed on message. He focused on Obama and i dont remember him fighting any of the other candidates. He faced some tough questions and not only answered them, he answered them very well.
Begrudgingly, I have to agree.

But I trust only Gingrich less on what comes out of his mouth, versus what I expect his actions to end up being.

We already have an asshole who'll say anything to get elected at 1600 Pennsylvania....I see zero value in changing the letter next to their name from (D) to (R).

If I can only choose the above, I'd have to say Romney. He had a strong performance tonight. He stayed on message. He focused on Obama and i dont remember him fighting any of the other candidates. He faced some tough questions and not only answered them, he answered them very well.

But I trust only Gingrich less on what comes out of his mouth, versus what I expect his actions to end up being.

We already have an asshole who'll say anything to get elected at 1600 Pennsylvania....I see zero value in changing the letter next to their name from (D) to (R).

It concerns me too. Never been big on the New World Order. Progressive Statism is a disease that effects both Parties.

Simple poll.

I thought Newt and Mitt did very well. Remember, they are the candidates with the longest record in politics and the most attrocities to be accused of and the most successes to accept accountability, for.

Im not really sure how you have Mitt being one of the logest records in politics. The man was a governor for four years. All of the other candidates have significantly longer records.

Thanks Avatar, for pointing out my misspeak...lol. I should have said with Mitt, that not only in politics, does he have experience, but in private business. He did very well tonight.

I thought Newt and Mitt did very well. Remember, they are the candidates with the longest record in politics and the most attrocities to be accused of and the most successes to accept accountability, for.

Im not really sure how you have Mitt being one of the logest records in politics. The man was a governor for four years. All of the other candidates have significantly longer records.

Thanks Avatar, for pointing out my misspeak...lol. I should have said with Mitt, that not only in politics, does he have experience, but in private business. He did very well tonight.

wasnt trying to point it out. Just couldnt figure outo what you meant lol that makes much more sense.

It concerns me too. Never been big on the New World Order. Progressive Statism is a disease that effects both Parties.
Iran is one of the principal strawmen in building that overall NWO Progressive Statism.

Interventionist foreign policy is a keystone to worldwide progressive statism.....How would you like it if China were the world power intervening?....Have you seen their new aircraft carrier?

Wake the fuck up.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the ruling class bullshit artist neocon dickweeds won.

It's not a choice in the poll.

So what is your dream ticket?
Paul/Hornberger

There are things about him I like, and I think he does give good perspective. If I were Emperor, King, or President, I would want him as an adviser. :D Just not Commander in Chief. I think we need to be assertive, not Predatory. I think that there are bad balances between Us and various Nations around the World. I think those relationships need to be reviewed and revised to better serve our interests. I don't fully agree with Trump either, but he too makes good points. In the end Approach is a big part of effectiveness. What I truly want to see, is Someone that can Truly effect positive change, not gridlock.

You know, this is the first poll ive ever seen on this website that Mitt Romney was winning...

I thought considering the questions, Mitt Romney stood out above he fray and New t held his own and went above again with the activist judges. I was wondering if that would come up and delighted at the full support the candidates gave to the opinions of Gingrich. Kagan is a perfect example! Megyn Kelly just loked at Bret Baier, and said, "I tried!" Very telling, indeed"

Ron Paul was the biggest loser, Perry went the religious route again with Tebow ( feel as an afront to Romney), and Bachman made some points but still cannot tell the difference between an "consultant" and a "lobbyist."

I see some of the Republican rejection of Newt is that he can reach across the aisle to get things done and hard line Republicans just can handle that.

The biggest loser was Fox News. It seemed they delighted in the attacks.

I think you're right. Romney hit stride tonight. His answer about the Supreme court nominees was where he broke some of the "former liberal" idea about him. When he explained what he had to do to get court appointees through that "governors advisory board" it really opened some peoples eyes about what he was fighting through up there.

Santorum came on strong in this debate too. He especially put Ron Paul out to pasture. He pointed out the myths that Paul labors under.

The hit of the night was Bachmann against Gingrich. That was great. I really can't stand Gingrich. I think he's a snake in the grass. He just learns what he needs to say to get people to help him get power. It's all about the aquisition of Power to Newt. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

I thought considering the questions, Mitt Romney stood out above he fray and New t held his own and went above again with the activist judges. I was wondering if that would come up and delighted at the full support the candidates gave to the opinions of Gingrich. Kagan is a perfect example! Megyn Kelly just loked at Bret Baier, and said, "I tried!" Very telling, indeed"

Ron Paul was the biggest loser, Perry went the religious route again with Tebow ( feel as an afront to Romney), and Bachman made some points but still cannot tell the difference between an "consultant" and a "lobbyist."

I see some of the Republican rejection of Newt is that he can reach across the aisle to get things done and hard line Republicans just can handle that.

The biggest loser was Fox News. It seemed they delighted in the attacks.

You don't pay a "consultant" to work against you. Newt says he worked against Fannie and Freddie. While taking money from them. And you buy that? Really?

New Topics

Forum List

Back