Who won tonights debate in your eyes?

Who won?

• Total voters
Simple poll.

I thought Newt and Mitt did very well. Remember, they are the candidates with the longest record in politics and the most attrocities to be accused of and the most successes to accept accountability, for.

Im not really sure how you have Mitt being one of the logest records in politics. The man was a governor for four years. All of the other candidates have significantly longer records.

Nobody really stood out today, Perry looked better, but that's not saying much.

I think they all made good points, for the most part. I especially took interest in the stances on Runaway Courts, though I think the best way to confront injustice is Constitutional Amendment and or, legislative process. We need to stick with Constitutional Boundaries and change them by consent and due process. Judges playing God, need to be reviewed. If you can make your case and back it up with sound reason, that is one thing. If you can't, you have no ground.

Mitt is the man to beat.

I think you are right, although, I wish it were Newt! He has come into his own and is ready to be all that he has learned, through experience.

Who hasn't? I like Newt. I am worried about the Neocon thing. He gets his teeth into something, reasoning with him, it's like trying to take a T-Bone away from a Pit-Bull. :lol:

If I can only choose the above, I'd have to say Romney. He had a strong performance tonight. He stayed on message. He focused on Obama and i dont remember him fighting any of the other candidates. He faced some tough questions and not only answered them, he answered them very well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back