Who won the GOP debate?....Rick Perry...!!

Perry can not possibly do worse than this bumbling bunch of losers

You liberals better start your Perry bashing.

Lord knows Obama can't win on his record.

I am not sure the US voter can stomach another Republican from Texas. But the Tea Party could push for him to win the nomination.

I personally think, even if he hasn't announced, it is betwneen Romney and Perry. The others have some serious problems.

I am not sure the US voter can stomach another Republican from Texas. But the Tea Party could push for him to win the nomination.

I personally think, even if he hasn't announced, it is betwneen Romney and Perry. The others have some serious problems.

He's going to formally announce tomorrow.

Why are you ignoring the polls that how Ron Paul the winner of the debate? You dismiss him like he has no chance even though the majority are supporting Paul. I thought, "We The People..." was the law of this land.

I have no doubt the msm will endlessly go out of their way to compare him to GWB.

Why are you ignoring the polls that how Ron Paul the winner of the debate? You dismiss him like he has no chance even though the majority are supporting Paul. I thought, "We The People..." was the law of this land.

Seriously dude, Paul has been running for what, a hundred years. The GOP establishment will not allow it. I expect that are also afraid of Perry. He has some serious ties with the Tea Baggers. Hey, I think he is right. Texas should be its own country!

Seriously dude, Paul has been running for what, a hundred years. The GOP establishment will not allow it. I expect that are also afraid of Perry. He has some serious ties with the Tea Baggers. Hey, I think he is right. Texas should be its own country!

Since when does the GOP trump the American citizens?

Since when does the GOP trump the American citizens?

Can Perry win the nomination? I don't know....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back