Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

A4VXzxhCMAAKYdb.jpg

I have to say, that the poll results look like a who's who of My ignore list. lmao

Yes, he dominated - but he didn't win shit.

Well "win" is a bad term, because one can't "win" a debate. It's entirely subjective. However, it's clear that Romney came across much better than Obama did.

That's true - if facts don't matter.

You are such a ridiculous shill that you are completely insulated from reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI&NR=1&feature=fvwp]That is why you fail - YouTube[/ame]

I'm getting a real kick out of the right wing glee over the debate.

Are any of you pussies who were too scared to take a sig bet *cough* *House Gimp* *cough* ready to take one now?

I'm getting a real kick out of the right wing glee over the debate.

Are any of you pussies who were too scared to take a sig bet *cough* *House Gimp* *cough* ready to take one now?

you're too scared to bet your account. I'm not.

Nigga please.

Betting your account is a cheap way to avoid facing the music.

It's for pussies.....like you.

Last edited:
I wonder what genius told obama that it would be a good idea to stand right next to Romney and try to tell him what he - Romney - himself thinks and intends despite being told by him directly something else entirely?

None of them changed anything that much.

Only in ConservaBizzaro World is Romney coming out as some sort of winner.

Only thing that tells me is that even in their eyes Romney was a total loser up until tonight, to the very USMB rabid RWers.

The same ones that have been CLAIMING to love and support him no matter what, seems that they were bluffing.

Obama did well. There's no need for him to bring politics down to the mud and attack Romney for every single lie he tells like many were expecting.

I'd call it a draw.

If getting your ass kicked is described as a draw where you come from ....
But Obama sucked tonight and even most of the hard core lefties on this site admitted it.
The rest well they show themselves to be lackeys for Obama.
You guys want respect show a little class and admit your guy blew it.:lol:

Forum List

Back