Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of them changed anything that much.

Only in ConservaBizzaro World is Romney coming out as some sort of winner.

Only thing that tells me is that even in their eyes Romney was a total loser up until tonight, to the very USMB rabid RWers.

The same ones that have been CLAIMING to love and support him no matter what, seems that they were bluffing.

Obama did well. There's no need for him to bring politics down to the mud and attack Romney for every single lie he tells like many were expecting.

I'd call it a draw.

You'd call it a draw? Funny... I've never heard of a one-sided beat down ever being referred to as a draw.

Independent voters gave Obama the edge by I'd say 65 to 49% overall on CNN. There was a ticker for Colorado independent voters on the screen and Obama went to 100% I'd say about 6-8 times and Romney about 4-5. Romney went below the line about 4 times and Obama never did. Obama got higher marks consistently on healthcare and education, economy maybe a slight edge. Women consistently gave him higher marks than men, especially on education and healthcare. I'm on another forum with about 6K members but only 20 or so posting regularly, predominately republicans and of course, they thought Romney did super! *rolling eyes*

If you weren't looking for details, I'd say Romney did pretty well.. But independent voters on the screen gave it to Obama by a pretty good margin.:eusa_clap:

CNN poll: 67% - Romney, 25% - Obama.............Romney won.

Only thing that tells me is that even in their eyes Romney was a total loser up until tonight, to the very USMB rabid RWers.

The same ones that have been CLAIMING to love and support him no matter what, seems that they were bluffing.

Obama did well. There's no need for him to bring politics down to the mud and attack Romney for every single lie he tells like many were expecting.

I'd call it a draw.

Is msnbc ConservaBizzaro? Chris Matthews pretty much said Romney won.

You delusional and living in a fantasy land.

I'd call it a draw.

you can call it my Aunt Fanny, but you'd still be just as wrong :rofl:

obama clearly won and that win will inspire Joe Biden to do at least that well in his debate with the very wonky Paul Ryan.

hehehehehehhe

I can hardly wait for that smackdown!

I have to call it a tie. Neither one gained or lost any ground, their bases will still vote for them, and neither did anything for the undecideds.

The moderation was nonexistent.

Romney was agressive, but not like a President, more like a jerk.

Obama was too quiet.

Romney loses points for factfail and flipflopping.

Obama loses points for being too boring. He did score against Romney on the $8trillion in new debt Romney would create.

Yes, he dominated - but he didn't win shit.

Well "win" is a bad term, because one can't "win" a debate. It's entirely subjective. However, it's clear that Romney came across much better than Obama did.

That's true - if facts don't matter.

Of course facts don't matter, this is a Presidential "debate" we're talking about. Neither candidate was talking facts or anything substantive at all.

Simple question. Not looking for debate, discussion, etc. just the poll...

I am shocked, Romney clearly won the debate...

The 90BILL Picked the Loser Line was devastating...

No one was there to protect him, it's almost sad to see him thrown under the bus so easily, but I enjoyed every second of it...

Forum List

Back